Chapter Seven - Just Perfect

ZAYN'S P.O.V

This was it we were landing in Australia. I'd always wondered what Australia was actually like. The koalas, the kangaroos, the barbecues, the Aussie accents, the beaches but all I wanted to really do was sit on a crocodile. No joke. People would think I would just say it for fun but I actually meant it. I loved those things; they looked dangerous and gave a sense of excitement.

We walked out of the plane after a long 25 hours of traveling from England to Australia. Most of the time I would catch a good couple hours of sleep in the middle of the flight but this time I had no luck and was rather sleepy. We were waiting for our luggage on the long winding belts. Our security guards that we booked were already here grabbing them for us. We just walked through and our manager, Paul, dealed with that stuff. Pretty awesome manager I would say; always had everything under control and had helped us a lot along the past year.

When we started walking down the ramp for arrivals we saw a few heads poking in from the front on the left side behind a barrier. Then we heard the screams.

"Seems like a big crowd." I said to the boys. Liam turned around and smiled, Louis also turned around and yelled "Yeah!".

We started hearing our names being yelled out and people screaming I love you. We loved all of our fans. They were probably the most precious thing to us. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have been as famous as we were right then, living our dreams.

I slowed down a little to check my reflection in the glass window lining. Then I continued walking in a normal pace. Seeing all those new faces of our Australian fans; who probably skipped school to see us made my face light up. I saw Louis, Niall and Liam already giving a group hug to some of the fans, Harry ran in to join them, and so I decided to join them too.

RIM's P.O.V

Instead of following the girls and stacking up on the front of the railing to see them, I went in the opposite direction. I was then standing at the end of the barrier and near the entrance of the airport. Joseph came with me but was leaning against the wall three feet away and was talking to Nazurah. All of a sudden all I heard was the girls screaming words like "They're here!", "Louis!", "Niall!", "Liam!", "Harry!" and last but not the least "Zayn!". They were also fangirling and saying things along the lines of 'Omg, I can't believe it they're here, they're here! I love you guys.'

Cameras were flashing everywhere. I didn't really see them yet so I leaned a little forward and looked closer. That's when I saw them. Louis was walking at the front, he had a baby blue-ish type of jumper/sweater on with brown-ish orange-ish pants and of course black toms. He looked even cuter in real life than in photos. Totally as I imagined him with his beautiful smile waving and greeting everyone then walking over to the girls at front and taking photos and signing autographs. Following Louis were Niall and Liam walking together talking to each other mouthing something that looked like 'amazing'. Niall had dark blue pants on with a normal white collared shirt; his hair, his eyes, his smile just perfect. Liam was wearing a maroon check shirt with white pants on. He looked even better in real life.

They joined in with Louis signing autographs and taking pictures . The next person that caught my eyes was Harry. I literally lost my breath when he looked up after flicking his hair and a smile on his face appeared. He had literally the most amazing smile on the face of earth. He was wearing a white shirt with black skinny jeans. His eyes drifted toward Louis and the other boys and as they were having a big group hug with some fans. Harry being so cute ran up to them to join the hug.

Then came the moment where I nearly collapsed onto the floor. I saw Zayn. He came in to join the hug too. That perfect boy that I had only dreamed about was standing within a short distance of me. I lost my breath. I felt the tears building in my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I didn't make a sound at all. He looked so perfect. Even after a long flight with probably no good sleep they all looked like angels. Zayn was wearing Nike black Airforces with brown pants and a white shirt with a square of brown designs at the front. His hair: perfect, his lips: perfect, his eyes: all perfect.