Chapter Twenty Six - The Boys

I woke up early in the morning from the sound of Niall talking. I looked up to see that he was still asleep. I laughed to myself because he was sleep talking, but not just because of that, he was saying "Don't touch me food."

Oh the love for food this person had was unbelievable. Soon after he went quite and was snoring slightly. I smiled at his cute face then turned around to face Zayn slowly. He was also still deep in sleep. His hand was still gently placed around my stomach.

We both didn't get changed before going to sleep, but Zayn didn't have his shirt on. I realized my dress had slid it's way up my thighs and was showing my Hot pink underpants. I slowly fixed it up before anyone else could see.

I went back to focus on how angelic Zayn looked while he was asleep. I started to trace his chest line with my fingertips slowly and then started tracing his tattoo on the top right side of his chest. His skin was so smooth and touchable. I was getting really jealous of his eyelashes. They could totally, in fact, make anyone jealous if they'd been seen. It went all quite all of a sudden, Niall had stopped snoring. I turned my head around to see why and his eyes were open.

"You awake?" I whispered a little just so he could hear me.

"Yeah." he mumbled in his sleepy voice just so I could make out what he said. I didn't say anything else because I didn't know what to say. "Did you sleep good?" Niall asked after a while.

"Very." I said smiling and holding onto Zayn's hand that had move to the middle of my stomach.

"He really likes you I think." Niall said looking at Zayn's hand on my stomach with mine on top. I didn't know what to say back to him so I just smiled.

"Are you going to get out of bed?" I asked him slightly laughing.

"Yeah, going to go have me shower." he said pulling the covers off the top of him. Again Niall didn't have his shirt on either just grey sweatpants.

"So do all of you guys, sleep without a shirt on?" I asked giggling and sitting up fixing my dress a little more.

He laughed as well and then said, "Well yeah, most of the times, but Harry doesn't wear anything at all. Just a warning." Niall said grabbing a towel that was on the chair next to the door. "Did you want to get changed into something comfortable? You can put on Zayn's clothes." he suggested looking at my clothes then switching to Zayn's open luggage.

I slowly lifted Zayn's hand and placed it gently back after getting off the bed. "That would be nice Thankyou." I said walking over to him, who was taking out something for me to wear from Zayn's bag.

"Here, that'll be fine I guess." Niall said, handing me a pair of light grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt with thin white stripes running through. "Is it okay?" he asked messing up his hair.

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine." I said smiling at him.

"Okay, I'm going to have me shower and you can just change here." he said shrugging and walking off to the washroom.

"Okay." I whispered to myself and placed the clothes on Niall's bed. I checked if the outside door was locked, just to make sure no one would come in while I was getting changed. I quickly got changed and put my dress next to Zayn's bag. I walked to the mirror that was on the dresser and pulled the Bobby pins and clip out of my hair. It was really messy so and I couldn't do anything with it. I ran my fingers through it a couple of times before just leaving them as they were. I checked myself out in the mirror and laughed at the way I looked. I walked back to Zayn's bed and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. I didn't want to wake him up and be a distraction so I just decided to call and checkup on Aunt Gizelle.