Chapter Twelve- Another Meeting

Zayn moved closer to me, his perfume scent was tingling my senses; he reached out his hand and placed it on my right cheek. He slightly turned my face around and kissed me on my left cheek. His lips felt so perfect and soft. The sound of it echoed in my ears. I drew my face back to look into his wondrous hazel eyes which were staring right back at me.

"What was that?" I asked giggling.

He moved back a little and reached for my hand and grabbed it.

"I don't know I felt like it." he said staring back into my eyes. They were so dreamy I couldn't look away from them.

"Can I do one more thing?" he asked doing a half smile.

I gave him a curious look but he continued on with what he was doing anyways. He started moving close again but this time held my full face in his palms and pulled me closer too. He was going for a full kiss.

"Rim! Get up sleepy head! We're gonna be late for dance class! And I am so angry with you! You didn't even call me!" Nazurah said while she was opening my curtains to my room and throwing a pillow at my head. I woke squinting; the bright light was hurting my eyes so I pulled my covers over. Nazurah pulled them off me again.

"Rim, I'm serious we will be late!"

I looked up at her and realized what was going on. I was dreaming about Zayn again. It was only just a dream.

"Oh god, it was only a dream. And can you please not shout? I'm awake!" I said disappointed and didn't even know if I was making any sense sitting up.

"What time is it?" I groaned trying to keep my eyes open.

"Umm...8:30" Nazurah said picking up my shoes from the ground to put them in my cupboard.

"8:30?! But class doesn't start till 12! Why'd you wake me up so early?" I said winging to her and then falling back on my bed.

"Well, because I woke up early and I need to talk to you so I came over and I was getting bored so get your butt out of bed!" She said walking over to my dressing table and picking up my phone.

"How did I even get in my room? Didn't I fall asle-" I tried to ask scratching my head and getting cut off by a yelling Nazurah.

"Wait, you got 3 miss calls, and only two of them are from me and the last one is from an unsaved number. Do you know who it is?" she asked staring at me from across the room with a curious face.

"Obviously not if I don't have the number saved!" I groaned flipping on my side.

"Oh wait you got a message from that number.... It's Zayn?!" she gasped.

"What? Zayn actually bothered to call?! Here let me see." I said throwing my blanket away from me and getting out of bed, running to grab my phone.

"Omg he did call! He was the one who was calling while I was asleep! What should I do Nazurah?" I said getting exited.

"First you shall change out of these clothes." she said pointing at my crunched up dress from yesterday. "And then have a quick shower and get ready for dance lessons." She pulled a serious face for a while and then started laughing.

"What is so funny?" I asked her.

"I sound so motherly," she laughed some more, "Who are you kidding Rimz just call him back!"

"Are you sure? Don't you think it's a little early to call right now? I mean...what if he's still asleep? And what if he gets annoyed? What if he doesn't pick up? What if he doesn't even remember me?! What if-" I started panicking when Nazurah slapped me across my arm again.