Chapter Nine - All that was needed

RIM's P.O.V

He asked me to move closer. I didn't know what to do. The next moment I was using his shoulder as support to move closer to him. What was I thinking? He probably thought that I was a weird person. He was probably wondering why I was touching him. I felt so embarrassed and worried I hope it didn't show.

"Okay you ready?" he asked and I nodded. "Smile."  he said and took the picture.

"Can I see?" I asked him. He handed me my phone and our hands touching. Electric shocks running through my body. His skin felt so soft.

I looked at the photo and couldn't get over how perfect Zayn looked. I looked like a dead zombie hungry for food next to him.

"You look pretty." Zayn told me. That's all I needed to light up my day. I got told I was pretty by Zayn Malik. The Zayn Malik. Is this real life?

He took my phone again and gave it to Liam to take another photo.

"Ah sure man." Liam said in his deep, sexy voice.

Zayn squeezed up next to me and his shoulder was touching mine. I don't know if anyone noticed but his perfume smelt so good that I kind of faded into my own fantasy world for a while taking it all in.

"You ready guys?" Liam asked, snapping me out of my fantasy world. We both said yes and Liam took the photo. Zayn took my phone off Liam to see it and looked like he was admiring himself. He showed me the photo and the thing that I loved about it was that Zayn had his sexy look on. The one where he's pouting a little with a serious type of face, striking a pose.

After that Zayn went taking  random photos of all of us including funny photos, serious photos and just normal photos.

Throughout the ride I noiced that Harry, Niall and Joseph got along pretty well they were talking about random stuff.  Niall joined in with Liam and Zayn every now and then but was also cracking jokes with Louis. Louis and Patrick had a good conversation going on about Australia and our family. I stayed quiet most of the time and listened to Zayn and Liam talk about what they were going to do. In the middle they would ask me questions like "have you ever done that?" or "have you been there? Is it a good place to visit?" and I just kept answering.

ZAYN's P.O.V

When we were pulling up at the front of the hotel, I realized I didn't ask her what her name was.

"Hey, sorry but I didn't catch your name." I said turning to her.

"Oh, it's Rim." she said and smiled.

When we hopped out of the cab we started stretching, we probably looked like we needed some sleep. We waited for Paul to arrive as he was coming in another cab. When he arrived he unloaded our luggage  and paid both the taxi he was in and Patrick, I believe his name was.

Just before we left I turned around to say bye to Rim but I saw her coming out of the taxi and getting something out from the back. I couldn't tell what it was but they looked like some type of books.

She started walking towards me with them.

"Here," she said handing them to me "I made these for you guys, as a welcoming present."

"Aww...thank you." I said politely.

"Welcome to Australia and I guess I'll be seeing you at your concert then." she said taking a step back.

"Oh that's great you got the tickets." I said feeling proud.

"Yeah ordered them on the first day." she said chuckling. She looked cute when she did that.