Chapter Twenty - Open Relationship

RIM's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning feeling lost and stupid. I didn't realize I fell asleep while Zayn was here. He probably thought I was an idiot! I turned to face the ceiling and lay straight on my back. I realized he had put the pillow next to me, which I considered was very cute of him. I looked around my room and searched for my phone. It was on my side table so I reached over to get it.

I instantly got a smile across my face when I saw a text message from Zayn. After reading it my smile spread across my face even more. I didn't know what to reply and I didn't know if it was too early to reply. Maybe he was sleeping and I might wake him up?

I glanced up to see what time it was to make sure if he would be awake or not. It was 7:40, thank god I woke up because if I kept sleeping I would've slept in for school. I sat up and thought about what Zayn could be doing right now; he could be asleep, rehearsing, busy, not busy, eating or something else.

I couldn't think what he could be up to. I decided to see if any of them tweeted on twitter. Sadly there was nothing, so I took a deep breath and decided to write the reply hoping I didn't wake him up. I wrote; 'Then you shouldn't have left! Hehe ;) hope I didn't wake you up! But Goodmorning! x'

I got out bed feeling happier than ever. I waltzed to the bathroom daydreamingly and was so lost that I bumped right into Patrick's chest as he was coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey there lost fella, watch where you're going." he said catching me as I was about to fall.

"Sorry, I was..lost." I said getting up to support myself.

"Woah, that smile on your face is touching the sky, got something good to tell us?" he asked winking at me.

"No, I just feel happy today." I said shrugging and putting on my bathroom slippers.

"That's good, you should stay like that most of the times, it gives off a good vibe." he said walking back towards his room.

"Hey Patrick!" I screamed to grab his attention again. "Can you-"

"Yes I can drop you to school today." he said even before I could finish. He knew me too well.

After I took a shower and finished with my bathroom business I came out and sent a text to both Nazurah and Joseph saying I was going school by car. Even though they were probably going to be together I sent it to them both.

I put on my school uniform and left my hair out how it was, since it looked nice. Then i started gathering all the things i needed for school that day including all my books and lunch money. After I was ready I still had some time before Patrick would take me so I sat down and went through all the photos from the first time I met One Direction. I didn't really have the proper time to actually sit down and look at them but the guys looked all so perfect! I just wanted to crop myself out and keep them there, but I couldn't.

Just seeing me, standing there next to them brought back all the memories of that day. Not all of which were great but the good ones were fantastic. I stopped at the picture where I had my hand on Zayn's shoulder. I just sat on my bed and stared at it. Usually when I look at photos of One Direction I would examine every part of it, from what they're wearing to how they're standing, then I would think about what they could've been doing before or after they took the photo. For this one I knew, since I was there at the time.

"Hey can I come in?" Aunty Gizelle asked knocking at my door.

"Yeah! Of course you can." I said smiling at her and welcoming her in.

"Wow, Patrick's right, you are giving off a strong vibe of happiness. What's up? You and Zayn didn't get up to anything naughty already did you?" she asked winking at me and leaning against my cupboard.