Chapter Twenty Five - Eda's Birthday

RIM's P.O.V

A day passed quickly for me since it was packed with school and homework. It was a Tuesday night and I was getting ready for Eda's birthday party. We all decided to take a day off school for the next day since we were all going to be at her party till late night. I already decided on the things I would wear the previous day because I didn't want to stress out before the party.

I pulled on the dress I had chosen out, it was black and one shouldered with the top breast part with black net hang loose material which stretched out to the right arm. It fell half way through to my thighs. I straightened half of my hair and made it into a professional look-alike bun with a fringe and left the rest curled on the bottom. I asked Aunt Gizelle to do my makeup and borrowed her black heels since I had broken recently.

I was going to the party with Nazurah and Joseph, and Zayn was coming with the rest of the boys and Paul. I took a few pictures of my self and waited for Nazurah and Joseph to come over.

"Rim! Joe's here!" Patrick yelled from the Lounge room.

"Oh good." I said running to my room to grab my phone and Eda's present. I had gotten her new shoes, one of her favorites Wedges from Tony Bianco.

"Be safe tonight and don't get into any mess." Aunt Gizelle said following me to the door.

"I'll be fine Aunt Gizelle. I love you!" I said as I went out the door. It was funny how she didn't give me a time to get home by.

Nazurah and Joseph had their eyes on me as I walked up to Josephs car. "You look so hot man." Joseph said as I got in.

"No joke can we swap bodies?" Nazurah added, turning to face me and scanning me as I put on my seatbelt.

"Not today hun." I said winking at her then looking at what she was wearing. It was a silver sparkly dress which was short and very fitted. Her hair was straightened and pulled up in a high pony tail.

"You don't look too bad yourself babe." I said as Joseph started driving away.

"That's why we might leave early because she turned me on too much already." Joseph said chuckling and rubbing his hand on top on Nazurah's right thigh. "But you didn't tell me how I look." He said eyeing me in the front mirror of the car.

"I don't even have to. You know you look gay." I said laughing. I was only joking around with him but the truth was that I didn't even get to see what he was wearing since I was sitting right behind him.

"You're just jealous that I'm hotter than you." He said winking at me.

"Sure I am." I said sarcastically.

We pulled up to park the car a street away, since the club had no parking available near it. We all got out and that's when I first saw Joe. His hair was done as usual which always looked great. He was wearing a black dress shirt and black skinny jeans with white sneakers.

"Joe, you actually don't look that bad at all." I said, walking behind him and Nazurah.

"Thanks." he said laughing to himself as I kept eyeing him while we were walking.

"Your invite please?" the guard at the door asked stopping us.

"Umm, was there an invite?" I asked him stepping forward trying to peak to see Eda.

"Rim!" Eda said shouting my name as she came to give me a hug.

"Eda!" I said hugging her back. "Happy Birthday boo." I whispered in her ear.

"Thankyou." she pulled back and said.

"Your present's in the car, thought it would be better than making you carry it along in the club. Oh by the way, you look so hot dayum!" I said winking at her and checking out her dress. It was a short pinkish-purplish dress with sparkles on the breast area and fell down a little puffed with net, just covering her backside and a bit of her thighs.