|Chapter Two|

______________________________
-Paris, France-
______________________________

Tris was walking around the city of Paris while Four's motorcycle was parked. She was going wherever she felt was right, and Four didn't say anything about it. They crossed the La Seine River, and Tris stood there watching the gleaming light bounce off of the river from the buildings.

"Beautiful," an english voice said, "isn't it?" It was Four.

She nodded. "Very. Never seen anything like it."

For just one more moment she watched, and then turned away. And then she gasped.

"Four! Four, I can see the Eiffel Tower!" She started running toward it as fast as she could.

She thought she heard him mumble something like, "I hate my job."

She didn't bother acknowledging it too much because she was absolutely infatuated with this black tower she'd only seen in pictures and paintings up until now. When she reached the prettiest point, it was in front of the pond that was in front of the Eiffel Tower.

She was breathless. Not only from the beauty, but from her running also.

"Oh my god," she breathed.

Four stood next to her. He said, "Okay, can we go—"

"I have to get up there," she said, cutting him off. There was no way she was leaving without getting up there.

"Tris."

"What?"

He sighed. "We should probably get go—"

"You can get going. I'm getting up there," she said with a grin. She started running toward the tower, and climbed into the elevator since there was no line.

Four rushed to her side, and hesitantly got into the elevator with her.

Tris grinned at him. She looked out the window of the elevator as they went up.

"Four. Four, you've got to see this," she said, unable to take her eyes off of the beauteous sight.

She turned around to see Four looking like he was going to puke. He closed his eyes and sat down right in the middle of the elevator.

"Hey," she said as she crouched down in front of him. "Are you okay? Are you afraid of heights?"

He gulped. "Claustrophobic and Acrophobic. Which, the second, is fear of heights, if you didn't know."

"My god, why did you follow me up here then, you dumbass?" she asked incredulously.

"Thanks for the support," he chuckled.

"Sorry. Sorry. Okay. I'm going to tell you a joke." She paused. "Knock knock."

"A knock knock joke? Really?" someone said with a french accent. The elevator tenant. "Sorry."

Tris smiled. "You're fine." She turned to Four. "Knock knock."

Four smiled. "It's open."