|Chapter Twenty-Eight|

______________________________
-Dublin, Ireland-
______________________________

When they arrived at Dublin, it was a little before nine.

"Have not any fear for dinner," Fernando began, "my family starts dinner unusually late."

They arrived at the O'Hare mansion just five minutes after everyone began to eat. There were at least forty people there, Fernando started introducing them to everyone. Aunts, uncles, close family friends, cousins, nieces, nephews, his mom, his dad, etc. His mother was very polite, telling them they could help themselves with anything they wanted.

"Fernando, my boy! Get over here!" a relative shouted.

"You guys mind if I go over there for a few?"

"Of course, Fernando. Go," Tris said with a smile.

And he went off.

While he was gone, she observed the decor. It was stunning; this mansion like no other. The chandelier that demands one's attention. The beautiful intermixing colors of brown and dark red.

The paintings on the wall that looked like they came straight from the 16th century. Tris had never seen anything like it.

"Jaw dropping, isn't it?" Tobias said next to her. He, too, was staring at the paintings and ceiling.

"Yeah. I could just go on and on in my head about every amazing accessory it has. It's astounding."

"Like you."

She smiled at him. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Good. It was a compliment."

She tucked her hair behind her ear. "You know we shouldn't flirt, right?"

He smiled. "I thought about not doing it. But then I had a flashback to when we were standing in that alley in Paris. And then I thought, why not?"

• • • •
TWO updates in ONE night!