|Chapter Nineteen|

______________________________
-London, England-
______________________________

"Attention passengers of Eurostar, we have arrived in London, England, at 7:11 P.M. Please take all luggage and exit the train. Thank you for riding Euro Rails."

So Tris and Tobias exited the train and Tris said, "Am I awesome now?"

Tobias smiled down at her. "Totally."

"Now would be a totally cliché time to kiss you," Tris said. "It's a shame. Anyway, where's your madré's house?"

"My what?"

"Your mother's. Madré is mother in spanish."

"Oh," he said simply. "Follow me."

So Tris did. Tobias led them down a series of main streets, then stopped in front of a quaint, small, cute little house an inch apart from it's neighboring houses.

"This is it. Small, but it's home."

Tris smiled. "I love it. It's so cute."

He smiled at her, and then he walked up the steps. He opened the door that wasn't even locked and yelled, "'Ello? Mum?"

"Tobias!" His mother came down the stairs and hugged her son. "How are you?"

"I'm well."

"And whose this?" she asked, accusingly looking at Tobias. "A girl?"

Tris awkwardly stood in front of the closed door, not exactly knowing what to do. "Um, hi. My name is Tris." She held out her hand, but Evelyn hugged her, causing Tobias to laugh.

When his mother pulled back, she said, "I'm Evelyn Johnson, Tobias's mother, obviously. Let me show you to where you're staying." She welcomingly smiled at her.

Tris smiled back, took off her shoes, and followed her up the stairs, Tobias in tow.

"Alright, here's my room," Evelyn said, pointing, then walked father into the hallway. "And here's Tobias's." Tobias's room was tidy. It had navy blue walls with two windows. There was a a striped comforter with different shades of blue, a nightstand, a desk, and a closet. "If it's all right," Evelyn said, "you'll be staying in here. We only have two rooms. But Tobias would be glad to take the couch, wouldn't you?" she asked him.

Chuckling, he said, "Of course."

"So is that okay, Tris?"

"Yes. Thank you so much for letting us stay here. Well, more so me than him," she chuckled. "Tobias has a lot planned for me to see here in London."

"Well," Evelyn said, "I'm sure you'll love it."

Tobias merged into the conversation and said, "We're actually going to see the Eye tonight."

Evelyn's eye's widened at him. "Are you sure?"

He smiled. "Positive."

"Okay," she said as she smiled. "You two better get there before nine. That's when it typically gets quite busy."

"We will," Tobias said.