|Chapter Three|

______________________________
-Train Ride-
______________________________

The next time she woke up, it was 8 A.M. She decided to wake up for the day, even though they still had three and a half hours to go.

When she opened her eyes and moved, she realized her head was lying on Four's lap. She quickly shot up, causing him to wake.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"No," he said with a yawn. "You're fine."

Tris stood up, and since there was a coat on her, it fell to the floor. She picked it up and handed it to him. "Thanks. You know. For the coat."

"Keep it." He motioned to her tube top. "You need it more than I do," he chuckled.

She blushed. "Don't take me for a slut. I had to switch clothes with a girl at the concert with the same hair as mine. Not exactly easy to fine the same hair," she laughed a little and flicked a strand of her colored hair. "But thanks." She put on the black leather jacket that went just below her waist. Luckily, her shorts were still showing, so it didn't look like she wasn't wearing anything under.

"I'm going to go see if there's shop or anything around so I can find a toothbrush, toothpaste, a bag, and a shirt. Do you need anything?"

"I'll come with you."

"I'll be fi—"

"I need to get a coffee anyway," he insisted.

"Okay." She shrugged.

Tris walked around for a bit without Four until she found a little shop. Fortunately, there was toothpaste, a drawstring bag, and shirts. There was even little shampoos.

"Are there showers on the train?" Tris asked the clerk behind the counter.

"Yes," the woman said.

Tris smiled. "Thank you." She set the items down on the counter. They only had small red shirts, but it was better than the tube top. Tris knew it'd be a little snug, but she didn't care.

She found Four in the dining car sipping a coffee.

She didn't bother sitting down. "Hey. I'm going to take a shower and get this color out of my hair. You can use the shampoo after me if you don't mind smelling like a"—Tris checked the label—"'refreshing Japanese waterfall,'" she chuckled.

Four smiled. "Okay. I'll be in our room. Thing. Whatever it's called."

She smiled. "All right, I'll come get you when I'm done." Tris walked over to where the signs pointed to the showers.

Tris went in, grabbed a towel, and then found herself a little shower stall. She stepped in, took her clothes off, and turned on the water. Tris always loved taking showers because she felt as if it were washing away her problems. She only took a five minute shower though, because that's all time it gave. She barely made it because it took so long to wash away the coloring from her hair. As she dried off, she put on her clothes. Once she did, she dried her hair with the towel. When Tris was done, there was no color left, which, strangely, made her somewhat happy. The red shirt she had was long-sleeved and only revealed an inch of her stomach. It didn't look too small on her; just a little short. The sleeves were perfect, reaching her wrist.

Tris saw blowdryers, and she was kind of surprised. This was a classy train.

So she blowdried her hair, and fifteen minutes later, she was done.

When she was walking out, she heard a woman talk beside her. "Say," she said, "aren't you the First Daughter? Beatrice Prior?"

Tris's heartbeat picked up. "No," she said. "But I get that a lot." She gave a polite smile.

"Oh. I'm sorry to bother you."

She politely smiled again. "You're fine."

Tris stepped out. She hoped no one else would recognize her. She definitely hoped Four wouldn't recognize her now. He probably wouldn't. He was from England.

Tris stepped into the little cabin and smiled. "Hey. Here's the shampoo."

Four's eyebrows were risen, and he was staring at her. "You look... nice. I mean, without your hair colored. You look natural."

Tris blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Thank you." She held the shampoo out to him.

He took it, then got up. "Thanks. I'll meet you back here."

Tris smiled, then nodded. "Okay.

And an hour and a half later, they heard a speaker saying something in Italian, then French, then English. Tris knew all those languages though due to travel with her mother.

"We have arrive at Piazza Duco d'Aosta, Milan, Italy. If you aren't continuing to Rome, please take all luggage and exit. Thank you for riding Euro Rails."

• • • •

I know I usually post updates on Sunday's, but I'm in a good mood today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!