|Chapter Thirty|

______________________________
-Paris, France-
______________________________

So Chris and Tris went the festival, and Tris acted like everything was okay. She was used to it though. Always pretending like everything was okay was her specialty. Every day she had to do it.

"You seem a little off. Is everything okay?" Chris asked.

"Perfect," she replied with the fakes of smiled. "Let's keep going."

They saw bodies painted with colors Tris had never even seen before. It was beautiful. She took some pictures with the stupid disposable camera that reminded her all too much of Tobias. She'd give anything for her real camera she had back at home, hidden under everything in her nightstand.

"Ohhh, you got a camera!" Chris squealed. "Let me see pictures!"

"Ah, no, there's only a few."

"Girl. You love photography. There's no way there's only a few pictures on that camera." So she quickly snatched it out of Tris's hands.

Tris didn't fight back though.

"Oh my gosh. Who are you kissing? Why are you kissing?"

"His name is Four. He went on the trip with me. I thought he was just a random person, but it turned out that he was an agent and my mom assigned him to me. We were a thing before I knew who he was."

"Tris!"

"What?"

"That's what was wrong. You two will never see each other again," she said with a frown.

"We made a plan to meet at the place we met four years from now. July 14th, 8 P.M., 2020."

"And where's this?"

"Here in Paris. He was the one you accidentally made me run into while we were on our way to the concert."

"That was him?" she exclaimed loudly.

She smiled. "Yeah."

"You really love him, don't you?"

Tris sadly smiled. "Yeah. I do. But... I can't. And we're done talking about this. So..." Tris snatched her camera out of Chris's hands and put it back in her bag. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"What for?"

"It's time for me to come home."

• • • •
WHY ISN'T WATTPAD TELLING ME HOW MANY WORDS THERE ARE IN THIS CHAPTER. Rip. This story is shortly coming to an end. It's been a long ride for the characters. There are about maybe five chapters left. So yeah. That's all I have to say.