|Chapter Thirty-Three|

______________________________
-London, England-
____________________________

When they arrived they got a table for two.

"Tris, my girl!" a waiter shouted.

"Uriah!" she yelled back. "Come serve us, peasant!" she said, laughing.

He grinned, then his eyes got wide, surprised that Tobias was the one Tris was sitting with. "Looks like we're getting the gang back together, eh?" he chuckled.

Tobias smiled up at him since he was sitting down. "Always nice to see the man who stole my wallet," he laughed.

"Hey, man, I ain't about that life anymore."

"I'm jokin', I'm jokin'," Tobias assured him.

Tris smiled at him. "The usual. Stout. Curly fries for an appetizer. Then fish and chips."

"I'll have a stout and fish and chips," Tobias said.

"Typical Brits," Uriah said. "I'll have those right out."

Tris and Tobias just smiled at each other for a minute.

"So. What're you doing with your life?" Tris asked Tobias.

"I own a photography business, believe it or not."

"Please tell me you didn't name it 'Aluminum,'" Tris said, chuckling.

He smirked. "Even better. It's called 'Free Rein.'"

Her eyes widened and she grinned. "Either that's one big coincidence or-"

"I named it after you. Your code name as the First Daughter: Free Rein."

She didn't say anything, just smiled. That's one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done.

"Too creepy?" he asked nervously.

She shook her head no quickly. "No, no, of course not. That's actually one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done..."

"I'm sensing a 'but' coming on," he said.

"No buts."

Tris felt a buzz in her pocket and reached for her phone. It was a text from Uriah.

"I ship you guys so hard," it read.

"Dammit, Uriah. Where are you?"

"What'd he say?"

She chuckled. "Nothing."

"We shouldn't start this relationship off with lies," Tobias teased.

"Who says there's going to be a relationship?"

"Me," Tobias said with a shrug.

"Oh, really?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Mhm."

When Uriah brought their beers and curly fries out to them, they thanked him. Uriah walked away, winking at Tris.

"So," she began, "how'd you find out about Winklepickers?"

"A little birdy told me," he said, munching on a fry.

"My arse. You-"

"Oh, my god, you've even begun saying arse instead of ass."

"Stop trying to change the subject, Tobias."

"And you still say my name like an angel."

"Four."

"Aw," he said. "It's not the same."

"Will you answer the question?"

"My mom is getting married and she was looking for photographers since her scheduled one cancelled. I told her stories about you and our trip-including how I said winklepickers and how you thought it was absolutely charming-and she happened to notice that there was a photography studio by the name of Winklepickers."

"Your mom is so kind. At least she was when I stayed there back then. But why doesn't she hire you?"

"She wants me to be a part of the wedding and not focus just on taking photos. And she's right. I'd be totally distracted."

"Well I'd be happy to do it. Free of charge."

"Wait, are you sure? It's this Saturday."

"Of course. I have nothing going on. And your mother is so kind. Plus I'm sure she has enough expenses. I'm glad to help out in any way I can."

Tobias smiled. "You're too sweet."

She smiled at him. "I know."

• • • •