Chapter 1

Note: this is my story. With my ideas and my characters minus any members of One Direction or their family members. The characters simply look like them, but I create their personalities and actions. Please do not steal. Copyright laws apply. Thank you. Enjoy. *unedited*

Chapter One

"Zoey! Zoey over here!" A familiar voice called from the other side of the room. I turned around, smiling as I spotted my friend Louis. He came over to me and gave me a huge bear hug, causing me to spill my drink all over the carpet of whoever's house I was in. "I'm glad you came! I really wanna introduce you to my mates!" He hooked his arm in mine, pulling me through the crowded house to the kitchen. I saw three boys all huddled together, laughing and drinking.

"Guys this is my friend Zoey, the one I told you about." Louis introduced me with a smile. "Hi Zoey." One of the boys, introduced to me as Zayn said. He had really nice eyes and perfect hair. The next boy was Liam, who was so friendly. Then their was the blonde one, Niall, with really nice eyes and a laugh that could cause anyone to smile. The boys all engaged in talk about some football match, and I wasn't really interested. I walked into the kitchen and over to the table; picking up another red cup filled with an unknown liquid. I shrugged, before taking a sip of the bitter drink and cringing as it burned my throat going down.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you." A voice said from behind me. I quickly snapped around, staring into piercing green eyes and chocolate brown curls; peeking out from under a beanie. My eyes wandered to the silver ring threw his lip, and then to the tattoo that was visible through the top of his shirt on his neck. "W-why not?" I stuttered, looking into the cup I was holding. He smirked. "Look around you, this place is filled with nothing but creeps and drunk horny kids. Anyone could of put anything in those cups."

My eyes widened in realization, how could I be so naïve? This complete, slightly intimidating stranger was right. I quickly set the cup down, internally freaking out because I had taken a sip of the drink. "I think you'll be alright." He spoke again, seemingly reading my thoughts. I looked up to see the same smirk on his face. Why was he smirking at me like that? What was so funny?

"Zoey!" Louis' voice calls from somewhere. I hadn't even noticed that the 4 familiar boys were no longer in my sights. He came over to me, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asks, his grip tightening on my shoulder as he stares icily at the boy with the lip ring and tattoos. I stare at his figure, wondering just how much of his body hidden beneath his blazer and leather jacket is covered in tattoos.

"Get away from her." Louis snaps, his blue eyes suddenly angry. I stare at him in shock, Louis was always so happy and here he was nearly foaming at the mouth angrily staring at this boy. "Relax Tommo..." The boy smirks. "I fuckin' mean it Harry!" Louis screams, dropping his arm from me and poking this Harry character in the chest. I stepped back, suddenly worried that the two boys would start throwing fists. "Don't go near her." He said through grit teeth. Harry stepped back, taking a slow drink from the can of beer he was holding. He swallowed, then smiled at Louis showing off dimples and his teeth. He looked over at me and held eye contact for a little longer than comfortable but I couldn't force myself to look away. "Watch me." He said, and then he was gone. Louis turned to me, grabbing my hand in his and practically running through the house.

RejectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara