Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry's POV

The plane trip back to England was as awful as I had thought it would be, especially without Zoey by my side. I didn't have her to distract me, I didn't have her hand to hold or her sleeping on my shoulder. I didn't get to kiss the crease in her forehead as she dreamed, or watch her plump lips part in an 'O' to take in slow deep breaths. All I had was a deflated bag of awful plane peanuts, a snoring woman to my right, and a business man to my left that didn't turn his damn overhead light out the entire ride back; preventing me from getting any sleep. Asshole.

By the time we landed at London Heathrow Airport, the sun was shining bright and I was getting crankier by the minute. Of course I was glad I was home, but I wish it could have waited. I didn't like the way I had to leave after the little fight Zoey and I had, and I didn't want her to run back to that Jordan guy now that I was gone. She wouldn't.... cheat on me, would she?

Now I was going insane. Course she wouldn't, we were both committed in this relationship. I loved her, and she loved me. I just needed to show her some trust, but that's not to say I wouldn't be calling her 80,000 times a damn day. I was just being paranoid.

Louis is waiting outside the airport like I had requested with his car, and he doesn't bother to get out as I approach. I throw my things in his backseat, scowling at the amount of trash he has on the floor.

He doesn't say anything as I get in, instead just takes off in the short drive back to my apartment. He's making me nervous, staying quiet like that, and I know there's something brewing in his mind that he just needs to tell me already.

"What is it?" I ask sharply, not in the mood for this shit right now. He glances over at me slowly, his eyes cautious before chewing on his bottom lip. "For fuck sakes Louis what-"

"Okay okay," He sighs, squeezing tighter to the wheel. "Ian's bringing a new shipment to your apartment. He says you need to earn his trust back."

"Like fuck I do" I snort, rolling my eyes and staring out the window. "I don't need to earn shit back. I don't need him or his new shit Louis."

"Harry, please just listen to me." He glances to me with weary eyes before sighing again. "I need you to please just listen to him, I don't want Marissa getting hurt."

"Who's Marissa?" He rolls his eyes at me before reminding me that she's his girlfriend. Like I gave a shit.

He whines the rest of the ride back about how if I don't do this, he doesn't know what they'll do and he doesn't want to risk his girlfriend getting hurt.

"Fine, fuck you're annoying" I groan, sliding out of the car the moment he's stopped. I grab my shit from the back seat and head towards the lobby of my building. Ian's car is parked in the lot and I prepare myself for a long fucking speech, already dreading coming home.

I can feel Louis walking behind me and I already dread having to deal with him along with the assholes waiting outside my apartment. Ian is standing there, a toothpick hanging out of his mouth and a leather jacket on. God, he was such a fucking tool.

"Looks like your face has healed up well, huh Styles?" Ian's wingman Christian barks out his ear drum blowing laughing and I yank my keys out of my coat pocket. "Fuck you." Ian nudges him to shut him up, clearly sensing my agitated mood.

"Let's get down to business, hmm?"

I roll my eyes for what seems like the 30th time today, closing and locking the door behind us. Everyone barges into my apartment and makes themselves comfortable in my living room, waiting for me to join. I check my phone quickly, making sure I had no calls or texts from Zo before turning my phone on silent and walking into the living room.