Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty Eight

SEPTEMBER

"Do you have everything you need?" Harry asks me the moment he steps around the corner, his hands placed on my hips. I nod my head and sigh shakily, my nerves getting the best of me.

"You're going to be fine Zoey" He chuckles, his lips touching my cheek. I nod weakly, although I didn't really believe him. I didn't know if I was going to be fine, this would be my first day going to class; my first day as a university student. I was nervous, terrified really. I knew the campus well, Harry and I had gone a week ago to check everything out and find where my classes would be but I was still uneasy.

I didn't know a single person that would be going there. Harry was already out of University with an English degree. I had found out he had gone to Uni early, because he had graduated high school early with amazing grades. Now he was out and currently searching for a better job in his field, instead of just reading manuscripts everyday at a shitty underground firm.

"I'm scared, Harry" I admitted, holding onto his arms that were wrapped around me from behind. He sighs, pressing his face into the groove of my neck. "I know you are babe, but you're going to be fine, I promise"

I was just going to have to suck it up and get this over with. Harry couldn't hold my hand, I had to do this on my own.

"Okay." I breathe, stepping away from Harry. I was ready to go, it was now or never. I pick up my bag that had all of my books I would need in it and sling it over my shoulder, following Harry out of my apartment.

He holds my hand to the elevator, keeping me close to him.

My nerves are through the roof as Harry drives me to the university. I could have walked, but he insisted on driving me. I was secretly glad he offered though. I wanted to be close to him for as long as possible, for some reason just being in his presence calmed me down a little and helped me to just breathe.

"Here we are" Harry says, pulling into an empty spot in the lot. His eyes stare straight ahead out of the windshield, large hands holding tightly to the wheel. Harry was so attractive, and all of his imperfections just made him more perfect to me. Lots of people had to give him a second look because of all of his tattoos, but to me they only added to the reasons of why I found him so attractive - breathtaking really.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Harry smirks, and I jump when I feel his hand move against my thigh.

I bite down on my lip, pressing my nails into my palm.

"I think you're pretty gorgeous." I admit to him, smiling as he chuckles at my comment.

"Prettier than me" I add, half jokingly, though I did believe it was true. Harry's features were just so striking. From that mop of somewhat curled dark brown hair to his gorgeous green eyes and prominent dimples he was like a Greek God to me.

"Impossible," He rolls his eyes playfully and squeezes my thigh. "I can't be prettier than you when you're the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on"

"Smooth, Styles."

"I thought so" He laughs, leaning over the consul to pull me into him. I lean into his chest and place my lips on his, giving him a little more than a simple goodbye kiss as my hand holds onto the back of his neck. Harry groans as I trace my tongue over his bottom lip, my fingers playing with the hair curled over the back of his neck as I do so.

"If you don't go now, I'm not going to let you leave this car." Harry murmurs into my open mouth, the hand he had on my thigh moving dangerously high.