Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

"He's such a fucking ass hole!" I scream, slamming my hands on Louis' kitchen table. Louis stands in the kitchen doorway, letting me throw my fit. "I warned you.." He chimes in. I don't mean to take my anger out on my friend but I really shouldn't be talked to when I'm this angry. "You never warned me of shit! A guy wanting to sleep with me I can deal with, but a guy that not only wants to sleep with me, lies about doing just that, and beats up any guy that I may be interested in is just too fucking much Louis."

I take a breath, before falling into a chair. Louis joins me, softly brushing his hand over mine. "What are you saying Zoey?" I didn't want it to come to this. I've only been here 3 days, after all. "I think it's best if I go home." I whisper, and his eyes immediately sadden. "No, Zo..." I sigh, dropping my gaze to our hands. "Don't let him ruin our time. Fuck, I miss you Zoey and I want to spend as much time as possible with you."

"If I move here in the summer I'll see you then," "Don't tell me you're going to move here when you want to leave after being here for 3 days. This is all fucking Harry's fault. Can't we just ignore him?" I think about this for a moment but it seems impossible. He's too set on ruining my life, plus he's always in my damn head.

"At least think about it for a little longer? Please Zoey.." "Okay okay" I huff, standing from the table to get some food.

Later that night, I sit on the bed in my room, thinking about whether or not I should stay or go. It's probably best if I just leave, but at the same time Louis is right. Why should I allow some stranger to ruin my time here with my friend? I shouldn't.

I get up from the bed, walking out into the hall and knocking on Louis' door. He opens it, smiling. "How about we go out tonight?" I cheekily smile and right away I know he knows what I'm talking about.

2 hours later we're pulling up to the rave club. I love raves, they're so damn fun and unique and I love the sound of the music thumping. Louis is dressed in tight white chinos and a striped shirt, his face covered in glow in the dark paint. I have on a short hot pink dress that will glow under the lights, with glow stick necklaces and bracelets and glow paint on my cheeks like an American football player.

We quickly step up to the doors, giggling in excitement. We manoeuvre our way through the strangely overly crowded club to a waitress with a tray full of Jell-O shots and other fruity looking things. I grab two shots, and Louis grabs two tall bright blue drinks for us. My eyes dance around the sides of the club for an open table for Louis and I to drink.

My search is cut short and I audibly gasp as I spot a familiar face crammed into a booth. Harry.

He has on dark jeans and a silk looking button down shirt, his hair nearly covering his eyes. He looks off compared to the rest of the people here in bright colours and flashy paint, but I can't take my eyes away from him. I look beside him and feel a ball form in my throat.

A petite blond woman sits beside him, quickly throwing her legs on his lap and grabbing his face in her hands. She turns his head to her and forcibly kisses him, and I grimace as I see their tongues dangling together.

Harry suddenly turns his head slightly, catching my gaze. He pulls back from the woman, her lips trailing down his jaw and neck. He bites his lip ring, before licking around his lips. No matter how hard I try I can't force my eyes away. I hear Louis talking beside me, but can't make out what he's saying.

Harry pulls the girl back, and I almost think he's going to get up from the table and walk away from her. But, instead he just smirks at me, grabbing her by the back of the neck and moulding his lips to hers.

I fight to hold down my anger as I turn away from him, facing Louis. He gives me a strange look, then glances over my shoulder. His eyes widen before he looks worriedly back at me.