Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

We finish off the night with a few movies before we both decide to go to bed. I lie in bed, tossing and turning; unable to find a comfortable position. Will I see Harry again? Do I want to see him? Does he want to see me? All these questions linger in my brain as I attempt to sleep. I'm not even sure why I'm thinking about it, he's bad news. Louis said that he wanted nothing but to sleep with me. He wouldn't lie to me about that, would he? Maybe I'd have to ask Zayn..

I remember then that Louis never told me why he wanted me to go on that date with Harry, and I remind myself that I'll have to find out. So many questions, yet very few answers.

~~~~

I'm sitting at the table, eating my breakfast cereal when Niall, Liam, and Zayn burst through the door. Louis' head snaps up from the magazine he's indulged in on the couch at the noise. "Uhm?.." He begins but Zayn is quick to speak.

"Did Zoey go out with Harry last night?" All eyes land on me. I drop my spoon into the bowl, looking between Zayn and Louis. "Yeah, Lou made me.." I said quietly.

Louis bites his lip and glares at Zayn, and right away I know something weird is going on. "Louis you never told me why-" "That can wait, Zayn what's going on?" Louis interrupts. Niall takes a seat on the couch, picking up the magazine Louis was reading. "Harry's goin' round saying he fuck- er, slept with Zoey last night."

I gasp loudly, standing from the table. "He what!?" Liam winces and Louis groans. "Yeah. It's half way around town by now, and all our friends and his friends know of it. It's not true?" Zayn says. "No! God no it isn't!" I scream, stomping down the hall.

I'm embarrassed that Louis' friends I've just recently met now know of this awful rumour, but I'm more embarrassed by the fact that I was actually maybe possibly considering a second date with Harry, when Louis was right about him all along. He's nothing but a pig.

I step into the bathroom, shutting the door and taking a seat on the closed toilet. I want to scream but Louis' friends probably already think I'm crazy for going on a date with Harry in the first place.

"Zoey." A voice calls through the door. "Go away" I groan, but he doesn't listen. Louis walks in, taking a seat on the tub across from me. "I'm sorry." He whispers, looking down. "Please just tell me why I had to do it? I'm embarrassed enough already.." Louis sighs again, running a hand though his short hair. "All I can say is he has something on me Zo. Really I can't tell you anything else.."

I drop my face to my hands rubbing my temples gently. "You know, he was actually kind of sweet to me last night Lou. Like he actually liked m-" "

"I know Zoey I know. He's fucking sick, it's what he does. Girls are a game to him. I'm so sorry I never should have put you in that position." He soothingly rubs my back in soft circular motions.

"It's okay. It's over and done with. I don't ever have to see him again. I want to enjoy my 2 weeks here with you, alright?" He smiles, standing up. "Alright love. We can go out today, just me and you?" I nod my head and stand up to get dressed.

Louis and I head over to the mall and do some shopping before deciding to make a visit to the zoo. I love animals and overall have a great day with my best friend, not thinking of a certain curly haired boy at all. When we get back to the house, Louis informs me that he usually has the boys over tonight for pizza and beer. I tell him I have no problem with that, and go to change.

By the time I finish getting ready, I can already hear the boys goofing off in the living room. I walk out, immediately noticing Louis' coffee table set up for beer pong. The boys all stare at me and I begin to feel awkward, before Niall clears his throat. "Uhm, you look uh, really pretty Zoey." I blush, thanking him and walking over to the table.