Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

I walk out of Harry's room, and down the long hallway. When I enter the kitchen Harry is standing with his back to the wall, still shirtless, as a woman much smaller than me practically screams in his face.

"Uhm, Harry?"

Both heads snap in my direction, and the woman takes one look at my attire and smirks.

"Really, Styles?"

He rolls his eyes, stepping off of the wall and moving towards me.

"Zoey, go back to my room." He whispers, looking down at me then quickly glancing over his shoulder to the ticked off woman.

"Why, what's going on? Who is she?" I keep my voice low, though I'm sure she can still hear me.

"Just someone I work with. I'll be back in a few minutes, just let me handle her."

I sigh but nod my head, turning and walking back down the hallway. Their conversation starts up again the moment I close his door, plopping down on the bed.

What was her problem?

Oh god, he didn't used to sleep with her, did he?

Wait, why should I care?

I shouldn't.

I'm sure Harry's slept with plenty of women. I mean, look at him.

I couldn't let this bother me.

~~~

I hadn't seen Harry since that awkward encounter at his apartment two days ago.

One, we nearly had sex; which might I add was not something I was planning on.

And two, that woman that showed up that looked like she weighed about 100 pounds and was absolutely beautiful... And was quite pissed off.

After she left, Harry was completely off. I asked him to talk to me, tell me what the hell was going on but he just shut me out.

He acted like I did something wrong, and he could hardly look at me. I thought he was going to get me to stay the night but he ended up saying he needed to take me back to my hotel, that he 'had things to do'.

That immediately made me think that the 'things he needed to do' were somewhere along the lines of the gorgeous petite blonde that came storming into his apartment. Surely he's slept with her and most likely will again.

Now I'm back at Louis' flat with his girlfriend, who's actually quite nice, and they've convinced me to come to this Halloween party tonight with them.

Marissa told me that she had a costume I could wear, seeing as I wasn't planning on celebrating, and I nearly choked as she handed me the flimsy black material.

"What is it?" I ask, spinning it around on the hanger with my nose scrunched up.

She giggled, pulling her own costume out of Louis' closet. He was in the living room, probably already ready to go, but us girls took a little bit longer and he'd just have to deal with that.

"It's catwoman. Really hot. Your skin tone and darker dirty blonde hair will look killer with it" She smiled, yanking her t-shirt over her head.

I sighed but quickly changed into the dress, yanking it down over my thighs. I took one look in the mirror and felt nothing but fat and self conscious.

My thighs touched, I've never had a thigh gap, and the dress barely came to mid thigh. My boobs seemed too big for this costume, pushed up so far I felt like they were going to touch my chin.