Chapter 5

Chapter Five

His hands are shoved deep into his jean pockets, black swirls of ink displayed through his white t-shirt. I step back into the bathroom, frantically securing the towel tighter and attempting to close the washroom door. Harry was quick to put his foot in it, preventing it from closing all the way.

"Can't we talk?" He asks, clearly amused by the situation. "Maybe when I'm dressed." I snap, managing to shove the door closed. I take a deep breath, running a shaky hand through my damp hair. What was he doing here? Isn't Louis supposed to hate him?

I crack the door open slightly, stumbling back when it's completely pushed open and Louis steps in. He slams it closed, leaning his back against it and locking eyes with me. "I'm so sorry." He begins. I stare at him. "What is he doing here? I thought you.." "I know Zoey I know. Listen, I have a favour to ask..."

Right away I know this isn't going to be good. I can tell by the sad gleam in his eyes, and the way he's awkwardly biting his lip. "I need you to go out with him. Just once." My eyes widen in shock. "What the hell?" I blurt, furrowing my eyebrows. This makes absolutely no sense.

"Just trust me okay? Just one date that's all I ask of you." "Louis we had to leave the party last night because of this guy apparently wanting to sleep with me and you were furious. Now suddenly you want me to go on a date with him? I need some kind of explanation.."

Louis sighs, scratching his head and chewing on his bottom lip. "I can't give you an explanation right now Zoey. Please just trust me?" I let out a frustrated sigh, gripping the towel tighter. I'm shivering by now, in need of some warm clothes. "He showed up at the door with your bags by the way. He found your hotel."

"Uhm, creepy?" I gasp and he chuckles. "Fine. One date. Only if you tell me why after the date. Okay?" I asked, moving to open the door. "Yes." I walk out, rolling my eyes as Harry leans against the wall in the living room and not so bluntly checks my legs out. I cough, catching his attention and causing him to laugh. I shut myself in the spare room, cursing myself for agreeing to this.