Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty Three

FIVE MONTHS LATER (MAY)

I can't stop giggling, wiggling away from the arms wrapped around my waist from behind. The moment my hips are freed I'm being pulled back, laughing again as he yanks me into his chest and repositions his arms over me again. I hold onto his wrists, his breaths tickling my neck and causing me to shiver.

"Goosebumps" He chuckles, kissing at the prickly bumps trickled up my neck. I turn my head to the side to look at him, pressing a hard kiss to his jaw. His rough fingers press up beneath the material of my t-shirt, holding onto my hips and keeping me flat against his chest.

He whispers something dirty in my ear and I swat him away, unable to stop myself from laughing loudly at his bluntness; as Louis throws open the back screen door. He's grinning madly, carrying a bunch of red solo cups in his hands as he walks into the backyard of his place to join us.

Marissa walks up to her boyfriend and kisses his cheek, retrieving one of the cups out of his hands. I watch the way he smiles at her, so utterly in love that I can feel it glowing off of him. He sets the rest of the cups down, situating them nicely before bringing two over for us.

Before I can accept mine I'm backed up by my own boyfriend. He takes a seat on the lawn chair behind him, and brings me down onto his lap. I accept the cup from Louis and take a sip, grinning as I realize it's my favourite alcoholic beverage.

Orange juice with peach schnapps, on ice.

"More people should be getting here soon. Party's gonna he killer" Louis smiles deviously, the sky slowly beginning to get dark. In a matter of minutes, Zayn shows up and assists Louis in lighting the bonfire he had set up in the small pit. The orange flames come to life and we all 'ooh' and 'aww' like we'd never seen fire before.

Just like Louis said, more people slowly begin to show up to his backyard, carrying cases of beer and coolers, and chairs to sit on of course. I recognize most of them by now, seeing as I've been in England permanently for around 5 months now.

Slowly, everything around us begins to get louder as people involve themselves in conversation. One cup of O.J and peach schnapps turns into four, and being the lightweight that I am; I call it a night on the drinks.

"Tired babe?" Niall asks from beneath me, rubbing his hand up my back slowly.

I smile against his chest and nod, fisting my hand at his oversized sweatshirt.

"We can go inside if you want" He whispers into my hair, pulling my legs over his better to get us both more comfortable.

"No, I'm okay" I tell him, more interested in sitting out here with everyone. The flames from the fire and Niall's body heat are both easily keeping me warm, the atmosphere around us nothing but cheerful as people drink and laugh.

Marissa comes up to me then, touching my arm to get my attention. I look up at her and she smiles, asking me if I wanted to go to the kitchen with her to get another drink.

Agreeing, I stand from Niall's lap, not before he kissed me first; and head towards the back door with Mar hand in hand.

"So," She begins the moment we step into the house. I roll my eyes playfully, a smirk plastered against my lips. I knew she would have something to ask, this girl loved her gossip. "How are things going with Niall?"

"Good" I tell her, opening up the freezer and pulling out the tray of ice. She bites her lip but nods, watching as I plop cubes into a cup for her.

"I'm not convinced" She says, smiling evilly. It almost scared me how alike her and Louis were, both so devious.

"What do ya want to know?" I ask, popping one of the ice cubes into my mouth. It's cold against my lips and tongue, but refreshing.