Chapter 2

Chapter Two

"Louis what the hell!?" I yelled at my friend as he dragged me outside. He ignored me, pulling his phone out of his pocket and quickly dialling. "Zayn? You still inside? Jesus we have an emergency get your ass outside now. Yeah front lawn." He hangs up and looks at me. "I need to get you out of here." I run a hand through my hair. "What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean?" Not only was I confused but I was frustrated too. Louis was acting so weird after encountering Harry and I practically just got here. "This is about Harry isn't it?" I asked. Louis' eyes darkened and his jaw tensed. "Don't even mention that piece of shit's name." I was just about to protest when Zayn burst through the door. He ran over to us, taking in Louis' angry appearance. "What's going on?" "Harry fucking Styles that's what's going on." Louis groaned, massaging his temples. "What happened?" Zayn looked at me but I just shrugged. I really had no idea what happened.

"I found him with Zoey! He was talking to her!" Louis screams, throwing his hands in the air dramatically. I scoffed. "Louis he wasn't being rude or anything. He told me I probably shouldn't drink from those cups, because of all the creeps in there, they could of put something in them!" I yelled back. "Oh... Shit..." Zayn said, crossing his arms. "Zoey it's probably best if you leave..." He continued. "WHY?!" I yelled, even more frustrated than before.

"Because he's going to try and fuck you, that's why!" Louis yelled, kicking over a garbage can. "He's going to try just because you're my friend and I told him not to go near you. It's a god damn game for him, and I'm not going to let him use you like that." I quickly shut up, before slowly nodding my head; speechless. Was he really like that? Would he really do that? Zayn walked me over to a cab and all three of us got in. I thought about questioning where Liam and Niall were but they were probably still enjoying themselves at the party that I had to leave because someone apparently wanted to sleep with me. Stupid.

I slowly stepped into Louis' flat along with the two boys, my head pounding so hard I could hardly keep my eyes open. "Zoey are you okay?" Zayn asked, touching my shoulder. "Mhm, fine." I said a little too quickly, walking over and taking a seat on the couch. "Zo, you want clothes?" I stood back up, walking towards Louis' room. He pulled me out a pair pj shorts and a t-shirt of his. "Where am I sleeping?" I sighed, feeling exhausted. "In here, it's the spare room. Zayn's got the couch." Louis moved to walk around me but I grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"How do you know Harry?" I asked, Louis' arm muscles tensing beneath my grip. "Doesn't matter." He began to pull away from me, but I moved myself between him and the door. "Zoey..." He warned, staring sternly at me. "So I get nothing? No explanation? I came there to see you tonight and we were supposed to have fun, and I wasn't even there for an hour and we had to leave! I don't understand and no one is saying anything!" "Because there's nothing to say!" He retaliated, making his way around me. I was reluctant to let him go, but the throbbing pains in my head told me it was best to just leave it alone for now.

I shut the light out, climbing into bed and shivering at the coolness of the sheets against my bare skin. My stubbornness wouldn't let this go, I knew that; but it would have to wait until later. I closed my eyes, attempting to drift off but I kept thinking about Harry. Someone who I didn't know at all, and who was fairly kind to me I guess? He did tell me not to drink from those cups. But when Louis told him not to go near me he said "Watch me." What the hell does that even mean?

I sighed in frustration, rolling over and closing my eyes again. My head hurt too much to think about anything any further, so I cleared my mind. Soon I found myself drifting off into sleep, the room going black.