Missing (Robb Stark x reader) Modern AU

Robb Stark woke up in the middle of the night to an empty bed. He picked his head up and gazed at the spot where you usually were. "Y/N?" he asked out loud to the empty room. Robb moved to a sitting position and glanced around the room. You were not there. Robb stretched before getting out of bed and pulling on his robe. He poked his head into the bathroom, but you weren't there. Robb ran his hands through his curly auburn locks as he left the room and wandered down the quiet hallway.

He paused in the living room, but your weren't there either. Robb's brows furrowed in confusion as he tried to keep himself from panicking. It wasn't like you to disappear in the middle of the night. The next place he looked was the kitchen. Sometimes, when you couldn't sleep, you got up and baked. Robb didn't find you in the kitchen either. Robb spent the next several minutes rechecking every room in the house and outside looking for you.

When he still couldn't find you, Robb ran back to the bedroom to grab his cell phone. He called you first. He bit his lip when you didn't answer after four rings. You always answered when he called. Just as he was about to call the police, Robb heard the front door open and close. He raced back to the living room to find you coming in, your arms full of groceries. "Y/N! Where have you been? ! Gods, I was so worried about you!" You looked up at him, confused when you saw tears welling up in his blue eyes.

"Robb, I just went to the store...I wanted to bake, but I used the rest of the eggs yesterday. I'm sorry you were worried," you told him sincerely as you made your way to the kitchen, Robb at your heels. "I called you," he said, trying not to get angry. Whenever Robb got upset, he tended to shout and he didn't want to do that to you. "I felt my phone vibrating as I was getting out of the car. My arms were full." You set the bags down and felt Robb wrap his arms around you from behind.

"Please don't do that again, Y/N. I thought you were gone for good or that something happened to you," he whispered. You turned in his arms and pressed a kiss to his lips. You knew that Robb was protective. He had been since his father died. "Next time, I'll leave you a note, okay? Now, what do you say we make some waffles? It's almost time for breakfast anyway." Robb chuckled and pulled you even closer. "Sounds perfect." The two of you separated and went to work making waffles with practiced ease.

ative_sW-]0