Please Don't Go (Tyrion Lannister x fem!Targaryen reader)

You frowned deeply as you watched your sister pin something to Tyrion's clothing. It was only a few hours ago that your sister informed you that she intended to sail to Westeros. To make matters worse, Daenerys was insisting that you remain in Meereen to rule in her stead while Tyrion went with her. That's what hurt you the most.

While Daenerys was off in the wilderness after riding off on Drogon, you had grown close to Tyrion Lannister. In fact, you'd had come to love your sister's newest advisor. Now, knowing that Daenerys planned on taking him across the vast sea, you couldn't shake the melancholy feeling you had. You left the room, seemingly unnoticed by your sister and Tyrion. You needed time to think.

Unfortunately for you, Tyrion didn't know that. "Princess? You seem troubled," he said. You took a deep breath before turning around to face him. You attempted a smile, but it turned into more of a grimace. Tyrion's eyes scanned your face with concern. "I am, my lord. My sister is leaving and taking you with her. I will be left alone." Tyrion tilted his head, watching your usual confidence fade away quickly.

"You will have Daario and the Second Sons. You will not be alone. Would you rather deny your sister her claim to the Iron Throne?" he asked you simply. "Of course not! But Daario and the Second Sons are not you!" Your eyes widened when you realized what you'd said. "W-what I mean to say is that I shall miss your friendship a-and..." you trailed off.

Tyrion didn't say a word and you mentally cursed yourself. "I must speak with my sister. If I am to rule Meereen, I need advice before she leaves." You brushed passed him but stopped when he called your name. "What would you have me do? Should I go against the future queen of the Seven Kingdoms?" You turned back to him and whispered, "Don't go. Please. Or convince Daenerys to take me. Please, Tyrion."

Tyrion watched you fight back the tears threatening to fall and felt a heaviness in his chest. He couldn't abandon Daenerys now, but how could he leave you? He'd come to care for you in Daenerys' absence when he didn't think he could love again after Shae's betrayal. Tyrion came up to you and took your hand in his smaller one. "I cannot stay. Your sister is young yet and still in need of council."

Once again, the politics of the world were keeping you from your happiness. You let go of Tyrion's hand and moved away. You were not going to cry in front of him. "Y/N, wait. I said I cannot stay, but perhaps I could convince your sister to let you come with us. I'm certain Daario can handle the people of Meereen. I cannot imagine returning to Westeros without you."

You didn't try to fight the smile that appeared on your lips. You got closer to the man yet again and leaned down to kiss him. "I love you," you whispered, as if the atmosphere would crack if you spoke too loudly. "And I love you," he said. You pressed another kiss to his lips, but before either one of you could deepen the kiss, someone cleared their throat. You stood up straight and glanced back at your sister. "I suppose you will have to come with us after all," she said, giving you a sly smile as she turned and left again.

�g<2�]&w��HG�