Sellsword (Bronn x fem!reader)

(a/n: This is a crappy title to be honest, but I really couldn't think of another one.)

"Come in, Y/N," Tyrion greeted you with a smile. You'd been a handmaiden for the Lannisters since you were a young girl and you were close to the youngest Lannister. Tyrion had only just arrived in King's Landing after a journey to the Wall and you were eager to see him. You smiled at your friend as you opened the door a bit wider so you could carry in the jug of his favorite wine. "Welcome, my lord Tyrion," you said. It was only then that you noticed the other man in the room.

"Oh, forgive me," you said with a curtsy. "Ah yes, you haven't met. Y/N, this is Bronn. He fought for me in a trial by combat in the Vale." The man stood and pressed a kiss to your knuckles. "Pleasure," he said. You smirked and asked, "Yours or mine?" He quirked a brow as Tyrion began laughing. Bronn released your hand with a chuckle. You smiled at him and moved to serve Tyrion his wine. "How was your journey to the Wall, my lord?"

Tyrion gave you a look and said, "How many times must I tell you to call me Tyrion, Y/N? You are among friends." You looked back to find Bronn's eyes scanning your body. You giggled, causing Bronn to look at your face instead. "Aye, friends..." You shared a glance with Tyrion who winked at you. You shook your head fondly and moved back around the table to pour some wine for Bronn.

As expected, it only took a moment for you to feel a hand on your backside. You pulled away and, in the most seductive voice you could, you said, "Now, now. Not in front of Lord Tyrion." You gave the man a wink before turning and leaving the room. Bronn glanced at Tyrion confused. "What in Seven Hells? Never had a lass act like that who wasn't a whore," he said. Not a lot surprised the sellsword, but you did. "She isn't a whore, but she enjoys a good jest." Bronn smirked. "Perhaps I need ta get ta know her."

The next day, Bronn asked for you specifically to wait upon him. You knocked lightly on his chamber door. "Good morrow, Bronn," you greeted with smirk, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your favor? What could a simple handmaiden do for such a brave man?" Bronn was once again taken back by your flirtatious behavior. He moved aside to let you in. "I must say, I've never met a lass as...forward as ya are," he said. You shrugged your shoulders. "What's the point of staying quiet about it? What's to stop me from going after what I want?"

Bronn stared at you. For probably the first time in his life, the crass sellsword was at a loss for words. Something about you intrigued him. It wasn't unheard of for women to desire him. He knew he was dangerous and that seemed to attract a lot of women, but you didn't know him. You actually made him a bit nervous, another feeling the man wasn't familiar with. He watched your face as he stared.

Your look of amusement only grew brighter. You moved to the chair across the room and sat down, crossing your legs and reclining. "Are you going to stand there with your mouth hanging open or are you going to take what you want?" You were baiting him and he knew it, but Bronn really didn't care. He practically slammed the door shut and crossed the room. He pulled you up, bringing the two of you chest to chest. "This what ya want?" he asked you. He had to be sure. He may have been crude, but rape wasn't something he condoned. "Isn't it?" you quipped. Bronn let out a growl and smashed his lips to yours. When you parted, you whispered, "Bed. Now."