Confused and in Love (Jojen Reed x male!reader)

Jojen sighed as he watched Y/N from across the fire. The (h/c) boy was helping Meera and Osha cook the rabbits they had caught earlier in the day. How could he not have seen this coming? Jojen saw so much in his dreams, but he never imagined this. He never thought it would happen for him, but it had The younger Reed sibling had fallen in love with a boy. With Y/N.

Jojen felt the jealousy spark when his sister sat too close to Y/N or when the boy spent a bit too much time talking to Bran. He couldn't help it, even though he tried. He had no right to fall in love. Jojen knew his fate, and yet, whenever he looked at Y/N or spoke to him, he fell deeper. Jojen's gaze met the (e/c) eyes of the object of his affection and he fought a blush.

"You alright, Jojen?" Y/N asked and Jojen nodded. Shrugging his shoulders, Y/N turned his attention back to the rabbit. Jojen got lost in thought again and didn't notice when Y/N came and sat beside him. He nearly jumped out of his skin when Y/N spoke, offering him the rabbit. "Thank you." The two ate in silence for a while, but Jojen couldn't help but notice the glances exchanged between Meera and Y/N.

Jojen felt his stomach twist again, but fought to ignore it. If his sister could be happy with Y/N, then he certainly wouldn't stand in the way. Besides, Y/N would never feel the same. He got up suddenly and walked away. "Jojen?" Y/N called, but Jojen ignored him. Jojen continued walking away, trying his best to suppress his growing feelings for the young man in their company. He had a job to do after all, a destiny he couldn't fight.

Jojen sat down on a fallen tree to think, but he wasn't alone for long. "Jojen?" The dirty blonde whipped his head up to find Y/N standing there looking down at him. "You should return to camp," Jojen told him, refusing to meet his eyes. "So should you. I may not have the Sight, but I can tell something is bothering you. What is it?" Jojen merely shook his head, making Y/N sigh. "Jojen, you cannot keep everything to yourself. It isn't good for you." Hearing the sincerity in the other boy's voice, Jojen finally looked Y/N in the eyes.

"I appreciate your concern, but I am perfectly fine. Go back to Meera." Y/N cocked his head to the side in confusion and Jojen continued, "It is obvious you fancy my sister so go. Go spend time with her." Y/N shook his head. "I do not fancy Meera. She is a beautiful girl, but not who I'm interested in." Jojen's brow furrowed. "What do you mean?" Y/N laughed. "While I do enjoy the company of women, I also enjoy the company of men and, right now, my affections are directed toward a young man."

"Bran?"Y/N chuckled and shook his head yet again. "No, Jojen. Not Bran." Jojenfell silent again. He couldn't mean Hodor which only left... Jojen's eyes wentwide with realization, making Y/N laugh again. "Yes, Jojen. It'syou," he answered Jojen's unasked question. Y/N kissed the side of Jojen'shead before getting up and heading back to camp. Jojen sat there in confusion.Had that really just happened? Jojen couldn't fight the smile that came to hislips and, without wasting a moment, he got up and followed after Y/N. "Surely", he thought, "Surely I deserve some happiness before myfate is carried out." With that thought, Jojen nearly skipped back tocamp. Ոk