Chapter 1

*Two years later*

"SPIKE!" I yell over the com. "Talk to us Spikey." The boss says impatiently. The other team members were yelling as well, all wanting an answer to if Spike was alright.

Two hours ago, there had been a bomb call. Two bombs, right in the downtown area. I went to one while Spike went to the other. When I'd gotten mine disabled and was on my way back to the rest of the team, Spike was still working on his. The difference between the bombs was that mine was a regular good old fashioned three wire, cut it and be done with it bomb. Spike on the other hand, had taken on the task of disarming a timed, 20 wire, big kahoona of a bomb that if it exploded, would take out half of the downtown area. Then things got dicey. The man who had made the bomb somehow got inside. Now here we are, wondering if the gun shots we'd heard had come from Spike or from the bomber. All that being said, there was still a bomb to be finished disarming as well.

"I'm alright. I'm alright. Bomb disabled. Bomber is down but not dead." He says breathing heavily. "Michaelangelo Scarlatti, what were you thinking?" Ed asks when he comes out. I hug Spike, but then realize he had been shot in the arm. "Just doing my job Ed." Spike says. I take him over to the EMS area and then help load the SUV's. "Don't scare me like that." I say putting say putting a hand on his shoulder once he walks over to where I am. "I'm alright." He says hugging me. "Come on, first rounds on me." He chuckles. "What's this? Your third time? Wordy has the most." I state. He smirked and got in the SUV with me. There was a rule that whoever got shot had to by the first round. Most of the time it was Wordy. Poor Wordy.

We get back to the station and change. "Deadshot!" I hear Spike yell. "Hm?" I ask turning around. "Come on." He chuckles. "I thought you were changing still." I say rolling my eyes. "Nah. I decided to make sure Babycakes was alright." He says. "I see. How is she?" I ask. "Still haven't gotten that dang shag carpet out of her treads yet. I've been working on it for weeks." He mutters. You may be wondering why they call me Deadshot. Well....long story short, we were on a call one time and they needed someone as Sierra one because Ed was gone and Sam was dealing negotiations with my dad and Jules was in rehab at the time. Sure we had replacement team members at the time, but none were really trained at sniping. Besides being a trained bomb expert, I also have a reputation for being pretty good at sniping. I got on top of the command vehicle to get a shot from 200 yards away, and hit the guy dead on when my dad called Scorpio. Ever since then, I have been known for my crazy ways of taking shots and still being accurate. No doubt about it, Ed was still number one, but everyone on the team had looked at me differently since that day, only one month into being a member of there team.

"The Goose right?" I ask about where we are going. He nods. "You guys coming?" I ask Sam, Ed, Jules, and my dad. Sam and Jules nod, but Ed says he has work and my dad...well he just doesn't like bars much anymore. We head off to the Goose and instead of going home afterwards, I head to the station. I was sure dad would still be there. "I'll see later then?" Spike had asked, and I had nodded and walked off to my car. "Dad?" I ask looking around the station. There was my dad, talking with some kid in the meeting room. "Taylor." He says snapping up to look at me in surprise. "I was....worried about you, I thought you'd like to talk...but uh...I'll just see you tomorrow...." I trail off. "No. No. Sit....please." He says giving me a....was it a sad look? One of pleading? I couldn't tell, but I sat down anyways. "Taylor This is Dean." He states. "Your...your son Dean? The...Dean?" I question. He nods. "He wants to start staying with me on the weekends, and soon maybe weeks." Dad says. "I...that's great. That's awesome." I say smiling. "I've told Dean about you. I think you two are going to get along great. Now, how about some dinner? He asks. "I told Spike...you know. Sure. Sure." I state. We all head off to grab some late night dinner and dad put his arm around Dean and I. "My kids. Together. I never thought this would happen, but I'm so glad it did." He smiles.

I get to my apartment around 11 PM and Spike is on the couch waiting for me. "Sorry I missed dinner with your parents and you. I...I got to meet Dean." I say smiling. "Dean. Parker? That's...wow." Spike says. I nod. I sit down on top of him and he chuckles and tries to pick me up so I'm next to him. "Is it me or have you gotten heavier?" He chuckles. "Shutttt uppppp." I say in Italian. He smirks and kisses me on the cheek. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He says softly looking at me. "Right back at ya bud." I state. "Get some sleep. You did get shot today." I add. He nods and drags me to bed with him.

Hello Everyone! So far I have chapters 1 - 10 done and I'll work on editing them before posting as soon as I can. Thanks,
- @taylorann_1426