Chapter Five

I sleepily sat up in the bed, pushing Keith's body off of me. I looked at the clock which read 5 A.M. The thought of Mick, sad and alone somewhere, was still occupying my mind. I slid off of the bed, squirming around the bodies. Brian was passed out on the floor in a pair of red boxers, Hanna practically attached to his waist. I spotted Bill, who was holding onto Hanna's hand for dear life. I opened the door to the suite, and stepped out into the hallway. I glanced to my left, and found Mick lying on the floor clinging to a bottle of whiskey. I rushed towards him, and knelt beside his body. I discreetly took the whiskey from his grip, and ran my hand through his wavy brown hair. His eyes fluttered open, and he immediately took my face in his hands. Our lips touched, moving in perfect harmony.

"Olivia, I am so sorry. I was an idiot, and I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't of worried so much, I mean, you aren't even mine. I need to be better, I know that." Mick rubbed his thumb against my cheek, still not quite sober.

"I don't want to talk about it. I just wanna be here with you." I stuttered, while twirling his hair around my finger.

"We have to talk about it at some point."

"Just not right now, okay?" I pushed my lips against his once again, feeling myself becoming addicted. "Let's go to my place." He straightened himself out and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay Miss Olivia. Let's go."

Even hungover Mick looked angelic, all clad in black as we walked hand in hand out of the Hyatt House.

-

As we sat in the back of the taxi, Mick wouldn't quit blaming himself for almost losing me. He kept it up until the taxi stopped at Lulu's Laurel Canyon house.

"This is nice. Very cozy." Mick stated as we walked through the door. Lulu came running out of her room at the sound of his voice. A half naked man with strange curly hair came following behind.

"Holy shit, man. You're Mick Jagger!" the man gazed at him in awe.

"Olivia, Mick, what're you guys doing here?" Lulu looked around frantically.

"I'm staying here, remember?" I replied, giving a questioning look.

"Oh, and I'm here because I love Olivia." Mick piped up with that cheesy smile, making my face hot with his charm.

"Right. How cute. Anyway, this is Rich. Rich, this is Olivia and this is Mick." Lulu said, walking back into her room.

"Oh, dude, I know exactly who you are." Rich smirked, and followed Lulu back into the bedroom. Mick began chuckling as Rich trotted off. I took his hand and led him into the other room, where there was a bed draped in silk underneath a white chiffon canopy. I plopped onto the bed, while Mick slowly lifted the canopy. He crawled toward me and hovered over my trembling body. I was scared of my feelings for this man. I didn't want to get hurt, but if I was going to get hurt by anyone, I knew I wanted it to be him.