Chapter Six

Mick and I fell sound asleep, his warm body pressed against mine. The warmth faded as Lulu suddenly barged in, and I had to hurriedly cover my bare body.

"Haley is on the telephone for you." she giggled like a child handing me the landline. I shook my head at her playfully.

"Hello? Olivia? Thank god. Where's Mick? The boys are running around like mad men waiting for him to show up." Haley shrieked into the phone.

"He's next to me, Haley." I paused, realizing the words that just escaped my mouth. "Tell the boys not to worry and that I'll have him home by a decent hour." I smiled at Haley's laughter. I heard her yell to the boys over the phone, and they all shouted their praise.

"Well, they're happy to say the least." Haley cooed with joy. I smiled so wide, my cheeks felt sore. We said our goodbyes, feeling content. I glanced over to see Mick, still dreaming away. I began to kiss his cheeks softly, his senses now coming back to life as he kissed me back.

"Miss Olivia, you enchant me so." Mick sleepily grinned. My heart nearly floated away.

"Is that right, lover boy?" I grabbed his warm hand and held on.

"It's the truth. I couldn't lie to that pretty face of yours."

"Oh, Mick," I giggled with delight. "You're such a big flirt." We both chuckled hysterically. "I've got to get you back to the Hyatt House. The boys wanna see you, and they need their lead singer."

"Can't we stay here a little longer? I don't want to leave you."

"C'mon Mick. Let's split." he wouldn't let go of my hand as I hopped out of bed. "Mickyyy. Let's get out of here. It's not like we won't see each other again!" I leaned over to kiss his full plump lips. Mick finally stood up and put his black pants back on, along with his tight fitting, thin black shirt. He was a force to be reckoned with.

-

We strutted into the hotel, looking like power couple of the year. I had my long silk slip dress on again, with my favorite suede coat, making me appear an angel. Mick squeezed my hand tightly, as if letting me know he would miss my presence. Meanwhile, the boys were all waiting in the lobby, being swarmed by fans. I gave Mick a panicky look, and we darted up around the stairs and to the second floor, surpassing the crowd of people. We were laughing hysterically and almost out of breath. He huddled over to gather himself, and grabbed my waist in the process. He hugged me in the middle of that narrow hallway, stroking my messy blonde mane.
"You're my special girl." Mick looked me in the face, with a big grin. It was like he could see right through me. He could see I was falling, falling, falling in love. Deep dark love.
"I'll always be your special girl, and you'll always be my special guy, Mick." I glanced at my feet, feeling the vulnerability creep up.
"Out of all those cool rock stars you hang around, you chose me. Man, it's a good life." He kissed my forehead one last time and went into the suite. I walked away before I could see him close the door. I suddenly forgot how I ever managed to live without him. As I began to waltz back down the hall, Charlie ran right into me, causing me to be knocked to the ground. The rest of the gang followed behind him.
"Olivia! I'm so sorry, are you alright?" Charlie gasped, helping me up from the ancient carpet.
"Well that's one way to say hello." I laughed, looking around. I noticed Keith, standing behind everyone as if not wanting to be seen. Charlie, Bill, and Brian trotted down the hall back to the room, wanting to avoid any awkwardness. Keith stayed behind, and walked up to me.
"Hello, love." he had such a bad boy image, it made me ache.
"Hi Keith." my mind flash backed to the other night, when he was laying his hands all over me. I'd tried to shake those memories from my mind, but they had found a home in my head forever. He was an animal. Uncontrollable and wild. I wasn't sure of how I felt about him, but I was sure of my feelings for Mick. With that being said, I had to avoid him and make sure nothing would go as far as that night ever again.

"You know, Liv, about the other night, well-"

"That's not up for discussion right now, or probably ever. I don't want to have to be reminded." I turned away, trying not to look Keith in the eyes for fear of succumbing to him.

"If that's how you feel." he tiptoed past me, and I caught a glimpse of the pain in his face. It almost pained me as well. I spun myself around, and watched him trudge into the suite, wanting so badly to follow him.