Chapter 6

2000 REads!! :D Thank you everyone!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

"Emily?"

I took a deep breath, so thankful that he had answered.

"Stiles!" I whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible so Scott couldn't hear.

"Em? Wha... what?" There was a pause as I heard him moving. The phone had definitely woken him up, he sounded so tired, "Em! Do you realize what time it is!"

He must of rolled over and seen the time. I instantly felt bad, but the feeling was quickly replaced with fear when memories from earlier on reappeared in my mind.

"Shh! Stiles please! Calm down, ok?" I was getting desperate. I could hear it in my voice and was pretty sure Stiles could hear it too.

"Em, what's wrong?" His voice was now clear and he sounded like he had completely woken up now.

"Its Scott."

Stiles cut me off; explaining to me how sorry he was and that the whole night was his fault. That he didn't think that he would be caught by his father. He also told me that I shouldn't be mad at Scott, that he didn't rat on him to his father either.

"Stiles! Just shut up for a second!" I was losing my patients. "I need you to pick me up now! Please, I think something really bad happened to Scott."

"What? Is he ok? Where is he? Oh god, I am so screwed."

"Stiles! I think Scott has rabies or something I think, I mean maybe, I don't know. He scared me. I have never seen him like that, he was almost like an animal."

I was going to wait to tell him but he wouldn't shut up and I knew that was the only way to shut him up.

The line went dead silent. "Stiles?"

"I'm coming. Are you ok?" He was speaking slowly, completely serious now.

"Ok, yes. Thank you. Don't worry though ok. Scott wouldn't do anything, he just isn't himself."