Chapter 52

Pg-13 Warning

Photo- Derek and Kate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 51 RECAP:

--Emily's POV:

I blushed at the situation. Some how I had managed to take up the entire couch with my legs on one side of the couch and my head on his leg. He looked like he was uncomfortable how he was sitting but the poor guy was so exhausted that he had fallen asleep anyway.

I used my arms to push my body off the couch and slowly got up, trying not to wake him up. Reaching for a blanket that was on the other couch, I draped it over him and smiled. Sean looked so relaxed, unlike his usual hard exterior even though he acted my age.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen and started making breakfast for us. We didn't have much to make so I decided on scrambled eggs.

Sean still wasn't up by the time I had finished making them so I decided to eat mine and leave him a note that his were in the fridge. I didn't bother making Scott any. I was pretty sure he had left already anyway.

I peaked into the living room and saw that Sean was still asleep but now he was sprawled out on the couch. The blanket barely covered him now and I laughed quietly at him as he lightly snored.

The thought crossed my mind to sneak out and go see Derek at his apartment but I remembered Derek's words telling me not to. I wondered why though. I know he is a wanted criminal and someone could follow me and see him but I couldn't help but think there was a bigger reason why he didn't want me too.

Oh well, I will just have to wait until Wednesday. I smiled, excited for it to come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pg-13 Warning