Chapter 35

Over 15,000 views?! I was so happy when I saw that :D haha Thank you all so much. I love you all! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 35:

--Derek's POV

I brought my lips to Em's and I couldn't help but smile as she stood on her toes to reach me.

I didn't want to leave her but I had to meet Scott at the school and I was already going to be late.

She frowned as I pulled away from our kiss, "I need to get going."

"Ok." She replied pouting.

"What did I say about that?" I said pointing towards her pouting lips.

"Yeah yeah." She said smiling back a me.

"See you later then?"

"Yes!" She chirped.

I turned to leave and could hear her heart beat begin to fade as I walked towards my car.

I turned around to see Em waving goodbye to me then disappearing behind the door as she closed it.

I felt my body tense up as I remembered what was going to happen tonight. It was like I was living two different lives. I almost wish I could just forget about my life with the Alpha but it was near impossible. Scott and I were to face the Alpha tonight and I was ready to take him on and put and end to this.

It wasn't going to be easy but with Scott on my side it was possible. I wouldn't be able to do it without Scott though. We run in packs; a lone werewolf is as good as a dead werewolf. Numbers make us stronger.