Chapter 20

This story is #150 and getting lower everyday! And only 60 votes away from 500 :P You guys are so awesome :) hehe If I get enought feedback I might just update in the next 1 to 2 days. The next chapter is already saved in my drafts, all I have to do is press publish :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 20:

--Emily’s POV:

The warm water was extremely soothing as it ran down my back in the shower. I had been in there for about twenty minuets already but didn’t really care. Nothing was planned for today anyway so taking a few minuets to relax wouldn’t hurt anybody. Maybe I would call Allison to hang out. I was definitely not sure what I was going to do today and as of right now I really didn’t care.

Besides the constant noise or the water hitting the bathtub it was pretty much silent. I should of known better that that was not going to last very long. Within seconds I heard my bedroom door open and I was pretty sure Scott and Stiles had just got home and were looking for me. I heard a knock on the door and a muffled voice following right after.

“What?” I yelled back.

Again, another muffled voice, but this time it was louder.

“I can’t understand you!” I yelled again while turning off the shower and sliding the shower curtain open.

Without any warning the bathroom door flung open and revealed Stiles with a desperate look on his face. He ran right past the shower and straight to the toilet.

“Stiles!” I screamed as I covered my self with the shower curtain.

“Sorry. I really need to go.” Stiles said strained, while attempting to unzip him pants.

“I’m taking a shower! Get out now! Use Scott’s bathroom!”

“Scotts in there. I couldn’t wait any longer.” He seemed like he was so focused on going to the bathroom that he was in another world right now.

I stood behind the shower curtain completely naked watching Stiles struggle. I turned my head after he got the zipper undone.

After a few seconds the toilet flushed and Stiles let out a sigh of relief. I turned back to look at him to demand an explanation but when I saw him, he was looking at himself casually in the mirror.