Chapter 36

I want to start updating every day before the premier of Season Two but I need your guys help to do it!!! :D 

The next chapter is already written and in my drafts (waiting to be updated) but I need to see what you guys think of this chapter first before I update it so please let me know! Thank you to all who always comment and vote, you guys are the ones that make me so motivated to write this story! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36:

--Scott’s POV:

I looked up at Stiles and couldn’t help but feel really nervous. He was right, Derek looked like he only had a few more moments to live.

“Get back in the car. Lets go.” I growled.

I carefully shut the door, making sure not to slam it or cause him any more pain. Jumping back into the passenger seat I looked back over at Stiles and grimaced.

“Go.”

Stiles turned the key and flung it into drive. He drove so much faster then before as the trees flew past us. I looked back to the backseat just in time to see Derek’s eyes snap open and cough up more blood. His eyes were ice blue and glowing. He was trying to heal himself but it just wasn’t enough right now.

“What’s wrong? Is he ok?” Stiles yelled while trying to look back and drive at the same time.

“No. Pay attention to the road. He is trying to heal but something’s wrong.” I said while unbuckling my seat belt.

Swinging my leg over, I threw myself in the backseat next to Derek.

“What can I do?” I asked trying to be as helpful as possible.