Chapter 21

READ THIS PLEASE (IMPORTANT) >>>>>>>> I am doing this new thing where I upload a photo a day of my everyday life. Mainly of places I write and live. I am doing this for myself but I thought it would be fun to show people it as well so you guys can see me and who I am :D not that my life is that interesting haha. People that follow me will get a SNEAK PEAK into the future of this story :) Here is the link

https://twitter.com/#!/CuteHelloGoodby

Warning: Things are starting to get a little spicy so be aware. From now on, things are going to get a little more pg-13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 21:

--Emily’s POV:

Stiles groaned in frustration while looking at all the selections of ice cream behind the glass. I couldn’t help but laugh at him. He looked so cute, like a little kid in a candy shop.

The guy behind the counter looked around impatiently. He looked like he was about the same age as Stiles and I. He looked completely un-amused in his bright blue apron, which I gathered was part of his uniform. I rolled my eyes at him as he began to tap his fingers on the top of the glass case that held all the ice cream.

“Stiles? I want to do more than stand in a ice cream shop all day.”

Stiles seemed to completely ignore my jab but I was pretty sure he heard me. After a few more moments he pointed at the Rocky Road ice cream.

“Thank god.” I said under my breath. Looking down at the cup of lemon flavored ice in my hands, realizing I had already eaten half of it. I wasn’t aloud to get anything with milk in it because I was lactose intolerant but it really wasn’t that big of a deal. To be honest I enjoyed the lemon flavored ice then any type of ice cream. It tasted like frozen lemonade.

I made my way to the counter while reaching into my purse for my wallet. Before I could retrieve it Stiles shuffled in front of me handing the annoyed worker a card.

“Stiles, you don’t have to.” I protested.

“Its ok. It is just a gift card.” Stiles said giving me a guilty smile.

“You do realize you can’t do that on a date.” I whispered so he could only hear.

“Wow man. That’s cheap.” I heard the guy behind the counter mumble as he took that card from Stiles’ hand.