Chapter 40

Chapter 40 already! :) and already over 20,000 reads!? :D You guys are amazing! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40:

--Emily's POV:

So far my plans on how to escape tonight were not working out how I wanted them to. Sean was extremely persistent and quite frankly was beginning to get annoying. I had tested his boundaries at least three times throughout the day and he had caught me every time but hopefully didn't think anything of it. He just thought he hadn't made the rules clear enough so he would explain them to me and then I would smile sweetly and apologize. I have to say, I was a pretty good actor but had still yet to find a way out tonight.

It didn't help that mom was going to be home in thirty minuets and as soon as Stiles had showed up, I pretty much gave up on all hope of escaping. This wasn't going to stop me though for the rest of the week. Turns out Stiles' dad had decided it wasn't safe for everyone to be out and they needed to do more investigations at the school so he decided to cancel school for the rest of the week. It only gave me today, Thursday, Friday, and the weekend to sneak out but that would be plenty of time.

Nothing seemed to be going right today, including the escape plans. Scott had been missing and only arrived about an hour after Stiles. He wouldn't tell anyone where he had went and he was acting extremely weird. He wouldn't say anything and it was getting annoying. All he wanted to do was sit in his room all day.

I had tried multiple times to speak with him but had no luck. It was just best to let him talk when he wanted to talk right now.

After a while, mom was home and was already starting dinner, which she rarely does. The only reason she got the night off tonight was because of what happened to me. It was nice having everyone home for dinner though. I helped mom make lasagna and garlic bread and within minuets Scott and Stiles were both sitting at the kitchen table drooling. It was both of their favorite meals. The sweet aroma of dinner filled the entire home. Mom and I both sat down after everything was on the table and smiled at the two. Scott was still silent but Stiles was a different story.

"Than you both!" He yelped as he served himself some lasagna.

It wasn't long before almost all of the lasagna was gone and there was only about one serving left. Both the boys and my mom were completely stuffed and talking about something but I wasn't listening. My mind was wandering off to Derek as I stared out the window.

"Earth to Em!" Stiles voice broke through my thoughts and I sighed looking over at him.

"Do you want the rest?" He said gesturing towards the little bit of lasagna left.

I looked at him wide eyed. "I thought you were full?"

He had eaten more than any of us.