Chapter 65

Picture- Derek :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 65:

--Emily's POV:

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I let out a small cry as I shifted my body to get a little bit more comfortable. I tried to move my hand but something warm was covering it.

I rolled my head to the side on the pillow and smiled at Derek's sleeping form, his hand wrapped tightly around my hand preventing me from moving it.

He was sitting in a chair next to the bed, leaning over the bed with his arm under his head. My smile grew as I saw his face. His stern face was relaxed and calm unlike his usual hard exterior.

I slowly reached over with my other hand and ran my fingers along his strong, defined jaw line.

He shifted a little and I quietly giggled as he leaned his face into my hand and wrapped his other hand around my only free hand, rendering me useless. My body was at an awkward angle now.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me. He smiled as he saw that I was awake but looked confused as he looked down at our hands that were both intertwined.

"You grabbed my other hand and I couldn't move." I smiled.

"Did I hurt you? Did I wake you?" He asked, concern written all over his face.

"No. You didn't."

"Ok." He sighed, obviously relieved.

I smiled more as he leaned up further, revealing his messy black hair. He cocked his head to the side, confused by my smile.