Chapter 41

Ok so if you can, listen to the song next to this when you read this! :D

Just for fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie and Sean because I created the them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 41:

I couldn't move as I stared down at my phone. I quickly shook myself and answered it.

"Derek?" I answered with my voice was shaking.

"Em?"

Derek's voice made my heart flutter and I felt like I was sinking, in a good way.

"Where have you been? The cops are looking for you and they have been telling me things. Is it true? I mean, don't tell me details. Just say yes or no if you really did it. Oh my gosh, if I get caught on the phone with you, will I go to jail?"

I was freaking out and my mind was working a million times an hour. I wanted answers and I was tired of waiting for them.

"Em." Derek said patiently. "I'm coming to see you."

"Wait! No! I'm under protective custody and if they see you, they will kill you! Well maybe not literally kill you, but you get what I mean." I said in a panic.

I started to run up the stairs so I could be farther away from Sean outside. I didn't want him hearing any of this conversation and knowing him, he would hear it if I wasn't too careful.

There was silence on the other line and I could tell that something was wrong. Not to mention, something about Derek's voice was off and I knew it.

"Derek please. I will meet you somewhere but please, don't come." I begged, reaching for my door handle and swinging it open.

"To late." Derek chuckled.

As I looked up a near scream almost passed my lips. There in the middle of my room stood Derek. In the process of Derek scaring the living crap out of me, I had dropped my phone, sending it to the ground and I'm pretty sure it had broken.

I stood there at my door staring at Derek with my mouth wide open. I was in shock and didn't know what to do. He looked like he had been hit by a bus and looked like he hadn't slept in days. His clothes were slightly wrinkled and I could see some dirt on his shirt.

"Derek." I murmured, feeling the tears forming in my eyes.

Within seconds Derek was in front of me. His warm fingers gentle running across my bare cheek, whipping away my fresh tears.

"Don't." He whispered and I couldn't help but let a small smile creep on to my face.

It was becoming a habit of crying and Derek telling me, 'don't' every time. To be honest I loved when he said it. It was like our thing.