Chapter 56

Ok so before you guys read this, I need you all to keep an open mind about this chapter. Please FEEL FREE to ask questions at the end of this. 

The picture of Derek and the emotion of his face pretty much explains the whole chapter. Super long chapter just for you guys! :) next upload will be on Friday unless I meet my goal before then :)

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Play music next to this if you want)

Chapter 56:

--Derek's POV:

I waited patiently for Kate and the bald man to return. I had been injected with a certain type of wolfsbane that made my body almost useless. It wouldn't kill me, but I wouldn't be able to make any attempt at escape. My body was weakened to a state of passing out but I fought it away. I had already come to terms with what I had to do even though I didn't want to do this.

I could hear two pairs of footsteps walking towards the room I was being held. There were two footsteps but I could hear three hearts beating.

I tensed as the metal door opened and Kate walked in first. I could feel my heart sink when I saw the bald man following behind her with Em in his arms. She was obviously unconscious because her body was completely limp. A black blindfold covered her entire upper half of her face and a yellow rope bound her wrists in front of her. I could smell blood on her and I knew it was hers.

I felt my anger rise as I looked over her.

"What did you do to her?" I growled dangerously low.

The bald man continued to hold Em's small frame in his arms as he looked up at me.

"Nothing. I just gave her something to relax." He smirked.

I pulled on my chains slightly as I tried to control my anger. I couldn't shift right now. I didn't want Em waking up and seeing me in my werewolf form.