Chapter 33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 33:

--Emily’s POV:

Before I could do anything I felt his lips over my own. My body reacted immediately, returning his kiss.

It was such a gentle and loving kiss. I had never experienced anything like it before in my life. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Nothing else in the world mattered right now and nothing else existed except for us.

He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine. His hands reached up towards my face and held it in between his large hands.

I smiled and covered his hands with my own.

“Your welcome.” I whispered.

I closed my eyes and wished this moment would never end.

Derek’s hands left my face and slowly inched down towards my waist. The space in between us was almost painful.

My eyes shot open as his hands grabbed hold of my waist and he lifted me with ease up onto the kitchen counter.  I shivered as the cold counter hit my butt earning a light chuckle from Derek.

I frowned as he looked like he was in pain now from using his hurt shoulder to lift me up.

“I’m ok.” He reassured me with a smile.

His hands slowly went down from my waist to my thighs as he stood in between my legs. I could feel his fingers leaving trails of warmth on my skin through my jeans. He looked unbelievably sexy, as he stood there shirtless.

He brought up one of his hands to my face and pushed a strand of hair out of my face. His warm fingers ran across my cool cheek.

I couldn’t help but smile as our eyes met. His green eyes felt like they were piercing into my own. I could feel the burning between us as we looked at one another. I had never felt like this about any other guy and no one had ever made me feel like this. His hand lay against my cheek as he leaned forward and brought his lips to mine again.

This time our kiss was much more passionate but still gentle. His other hand ran down my leg then back up making chills run through my spine.