Chapter 49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 49:

--Derek's POV:

I couldn't help but laugh at Em as she squealed out of excitement. Her heart was pounding and flooding my ears.

"That was so close! " She practically screamed as she quickly sat back down in her seat.

My foot hit harder down on to the pedal as we sped out of the city, away from the club.

We were still running high on adrenaline as we escaped a near disaster. I had been so distracted by Emily being on top of me in the car; I hadn't even sensed the security guard approaching our car.

I could remember how pissed off I was as soon as I saw him flashing his flashlight at us. I had already been fighting a shift with Emily on me, but as soon as the security guard showed up, I had almost shifted out of anger instantly just because he had interrupted us. We had been able to get away with ease though, avoiding a near catastrophe.

Emily's slowing heartbeat brought me back to reality as we sped down the concrete road.

"Thank you." She said as she looked over at me.

I glanced at her and smiled, "For what?"

"Well for a few things. One, for showing up tonight. Two, for getting us the heck out of there so we didn't get caught. And three, for knocking the crap out of Zach." She said, but during the last part I could hear the shaking in her voice.

My fingers clutched the steering wheel tighter as I though about that bastard. Who the hell did he think he was talking to her like that?

"Is Zach a previous boyfriend?" I asked and just by judging by Emily's heartbeat, the answer was yes.

She looked down at her lap and I could practically sense the fear radiating off of her. This only made me worry more.