Chapter 53 Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 53 Part 1

(Tuesday afternoon)

--Derek's POV:

I had endured a lot of painful things in my lifetime but nothing like this. The man who was torturing me was relentless and seemed to never give up. I had to pull through his beatings over and over.

Kate had been in to check on us a few times but thankfully she was never in the same room with me alone. She hadn’t tried anything yet and I was more than relieved she hadn’t.

I could hear one of my ribs crack as the man swung his fist into my stomach. The small part of my cracked rib began to ache painfully against my side. Taking in a sharp breath I tried to relax so my body could heal before he dealt another painful blow.

"This would be so much easier if you just told me what I need to know." He said as he rubbed his knuckles with his other hand.

"Why? You are just going to kill me in the end anyways." I growled.

"Not completely true." The man chuckled.

I watched him as he took a few steps back and examined my body, paying special attention to the bruise slowly disappearing on my ribs.

"It must be a gift to be able to heal your body so quickly." He said as he moved towards my body again, "But the mind does not heal as quick as the body."

Without warning he swung at my stomach again, aiming for my still cracked rib. He hit it dead on and I'm sure it broke completely. I howled out loudly in pain as he continued to put pressure on the broken bone.

The door opened up and Kate walked in, looking pleased when she saw me.