Chapter 53 Part 2

Ok! Here is Part 2! I updated part 1 earlier today so please be sure you are on the right chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 53 Part 2:

--Derek's POV:

It felt like I had been down here for forever. Thankfully the man who was torturing me hadn't come in today and I was left chained to the wall. My body was slowly healing but something seemed off about today. I wondered why the two torturing me hadn't come to interrogate me and it had me on edge.

I let my body hang limp against the chains hoping it would give me some relief and time to rest. I was wrong though.

I jumped slightly when the door slammed open. I looked up and saw the man walk in with a devilish grin. The only thing was, he looked very strange. Something was different about him.

I could smell Kate right behind him but something was off. Someone else was here.

Kate came around the corner and my eyes widened when I saw her dragging someone else behind her by their long hair. They had a blindfold on, covering their entire face and bruises covered their exposed arms and legs.

Before I could realize what was happening, Kate thrust the person towards me and ripped off their blindfold in the process.

I shifted into my werewolf form immediately as I saw Emily's bloodshot green eyes staring back at me in horror. Tears and bruises covered her pale face.

She looked at me horrified and that's when I realized that she was scared of me. I had shifted completely into my werewolf form and was staring back at her. I didn't want the first time she ever saw me in this form to be like this but to be quite honest that was the last thing I was worried about right now.

Kate grabbed Emily's long brown hair and pulled her up to her feet as a soft scream escaped her lips. Tears fell freely down her cheeks as she whimpered at the rough treatment Kate was giving her.