Epilogue- Part 6

Only one more part after this one :( I am not sure when I will be able to update next because of other ridiculous crap going on right now in my life -.- but it won't be too long. Maybe 2 or 3 days

Picture- Em and Derek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content so please be warned.

Epilogue- Part 6:

--Emily's POV:

I was instructed to put on a thin jacket over my new white dress because apparently the beach became very cold at night. I smiled as I walked down the stairs from my room with my jacket in hand. I quickly slipped it on and saw Derek standing at the glass doors in the living room waiting for me with only sweatpants on and a tight grey V-neck shirt.

"Aren't you going to be cold?" I asked in instinct but quickly remembered Sean telling me that werewolves don't get cold very often due to their hot blood and body temperature.

"No, I'll be fine." He replied and took my arm in his hand to lead me down the stairs to the beach.

I put my arm through his elbow so that our elbows were locked and we began causally walking down the beach. It was beautiful out. The moon had risen to the sky and reflected off the water, seemingly making it glow. I looked up at Derek and smiled as he looked down at me. I leaned into his side as we walked along the beach in comfortable silence.

"I wish we could stay here for forever." I whispered more to myself out of nowhere while taking a deep breath.

Derek stopped, making me stop with him. He faced me and looked down at me with a serious expression.

"Do you want that?" He asked, his tone low.

"Well, I really wish we could, but Scott and my mom..." I trailed off.

Derek smiled, kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly.

"Thank you Derek, for everything." I whispered into his chest as he held me.

"Of course." He replied.

We continued walking down the beach until we reached a fishing pier. It stretched out over the sea for a while and was vacant except for two figures sitting by the edge. We walked closer and I could finally see the two figures on the pier more clearly. There was an older couple fishing and smiling at one another, laughing about something they must have been talking about.

I squeezed Derek's hand involuntarily as I watched the happy old couple. I wasn't one to express my feelings about these kinds of things out loud because it was so clique but seeing the old couple so happy made me look forward to things like that. Derek noticed me watching the old couple and brought me towards him to kiss me. It was a slow and loving kiss.

"I love you Emily." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too Derek." I said, my smile growing from ear to ear.