Chapter 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9:

--Emily’s POV:

The dead leaves underneath my feet crunched under my weight. The forest was emitting the same smell it always did. It was always so fresh and had a clean feeling while walking out here. It would have been a lot more peaceful if I didn’t have the two boys with me. I had decided to stick around with them for a little while before I went running. I wasn’t going to keep them out of trouble; I went to hear what they had to say about the body. They showed me where they had entered the forest and where Stiles’ father caught him before they had found anything.

“Well I think I’m going to go running. You sure you don’t need help looking for your inhaler?” I asked Scott.

“Yeah I’m sure. Thanks Em.”

Before I could make my way out of sight Scott called after me.

“Hey, we are going to go to the school fields tonight to practice. I wont be home till late.”

“Sure, sounds good!” I yelled back making my way down the hill.

--Derek’s POV:

They had killed her. They had killed my sister. The anger boiling up in side me was almost overwhelming. I punched my steering wheel, stepping harder down on the gas pedal. The trees where screaming past my car.

“Damit.”

I had to calm down. I wouldn’t be able to control it if I snapped. Images of my sister flashed thorough my mind.

I was supposed to meet her in the forest by our old house but I was running late. I had stopped at a gas station to fill up after dropping off Emily. Why did I have to stop? I had a bad feeling the moment I left Emily and I had ignored it and because of that my sister was dead.

When I reached our meeting place I found her body covered in blood and in half. I shook my head trying to get the images out of my head but I just couldn’t. I had witnessed much worse in my lifetime but she was my sister, the last of my family. The very last. Pain swept over me. I felt like I was going to break the steering wheel with my grip.

I sped up even more.

I arrived at my old burnt house. Getting out, I leaned against my car. All I could do was stare at my old home in deep thought. Sitting there for a while I took a deep breath.