Chapter 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 32:

--Derek's POV:

"Il pick you up in five."

"Ok. See you then!" Emily chirped on the other line of the phone.

I hung up the phone and stepped on the pedal harder. I was going to pick up Em from her house so we could go get something to eat. She obviously had a bad day at school and I wanted to make it better for her and because it was Friday, it meant we had all night. For both of our sakes, I hoped we didn't have the same incident reoccur this weekend as last weekend. I wouldn't and didn't want to be able to control myself if she decided to strip in my living room again.

I could feel my heart beat begin to race when I remembered her standing in my living room with nothing on. Her long brown hair flowed neatly over her breasts and her thin figure was enough to throw any man overboard. I shook my head trying to get the image out of my head.

I wanted to make this weekend a good weekend after everything that had happened.

I felt horrible that I had put her through hell once again, me being arrested in front of her and all. It pissed me off that Scott had pulled that stunt because it had caused so many problems. But in the end I now had Scott on my side so at least something good came from it.

I didn't exactly know how I was going to train him but I would have to try. He had to be able to control it especially if he was going to be around Em. I would personally rip out his throat if he ever wasn't able to control his transformation and he hurt her.

Buildings and trees flew past the car at dangerous speeds.

A sudden whiff of something had me slowing down the car.

It smelled exactly like the Alpha. He had to be near.

Slowing down to almost a complete stop I pulled out my phone and texted Em saying I was going to be late. Hopefully not to late.

Throwing the car in park, I swung open the door and got out. The lighting was dim because the sun had just gone down. Thankfully barely anyone was out.

Stepping out into the cold air I caught the Alpha's scent again. This time though something was off. Someone else was here as well. Looking around, I couldn't see anyone but I knew they were here.