Chapter 67

Conatains some pg-13 matterial (nothing bad at all) lol :) 

Next update will be on Friday :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 67:

--Derek's POV:

I woke as I heard Emily's heart beat slowly rising. Raising my head off the mattress, I noticed she was sweating badly. Her breathing had become increased and heavy. I looked towards the door as Scott walked in. He had obviously heard and sensed the changes in Emily's condition, judging by the look on his face. Sean soon followed after Scott.

"What's wrong?" Sean asked as the two came and stood by her bedside.

"She was sleeping fine then she started this." I said motioning to her slightly shaking body.

I placed the back of my hand onto her forehead and felt worried as I touched it.

"She is burning up." I mumbled.

"She must have a fever." Scott said as he quickly turned to the bathroom and left.

He returned soon after with a wet cloth. I shifted over slightly so he could lean over her and place it across her forehead.

"What can we do?" He asked.

"Nothing. Her body is fighting off the infection."

"Infection? What infection?" Scott asked.

Sean and I exchanged nervous glances. Scott didn't know about everything we knew.