Chapter 61

Hi guys! A few questions about Sean will be answered in this chapter! I am so excited for you guys to read these next few chapters! Having so much fun writing them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 61:

--Emily's POV:

Sean gently ran his hand up and down my arm and held me close to his chest as the hot tears continued to fall down my cheeks. Much to my displeasure, I had to endure more of that painful ointment Sean had put on me earlier. It had washed off when I had taken a bath and had to be reapplied. It hadn't hurt as bad as the first time but it still was almost unbearable.

After he had finished he had helped me put on some clothes to sleep in. He let me wear some of his sweatpants that were way to big for me. He gave me a loose, white spaghetti strap top that didn't put any pressure of my wounds. I held back the tears as he carried me to his bed and gently placed me down on the soft surface. I had wanted to try and walk to the bed but as soon as I tried to take a step my legs gave out and he had to catch me.

He pulled the covers over me and I relaxed at the comforting warmth now consuming me.

Sean pulled up a chair from the kitchen and took a seat next to the bed. I didn't want to sleep even though my body was begging to rest. I had so many questions.

Sean had explained to me that the ointment he had to put on the claw marks was a type of wolfsbane and it shocked me. I thought that wolfsbane was just a legend but then again I thought werewolves were just legend as well and look where I am now. He had explained about the Alpha as well. He patiently answered some of my questions and I was grateful for that.

I wanted to tell him so badly about Derek but I needed to make sure of a few things before.

"So you're a hunter?" I asked sheepishly.

"Kind of." He chuckled.