Chapter 62

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Chapter 62:

--Scott's POV:

I waited for a few seconds after calling out for Derek. I hoped that the hunters hadn't killed him yet. My howl still echoed through the forest, making birds fly off from their hiding places among the trees.

I looked around me and saw something lying near the bushes. I walked over to it and saw that it was my phone. How in the world did it get out here? I picked it up and growled as I saw that the sides were crushed in and black fur hung from one of the sides.

The Alpha had lured her here. I threw my phone on the ground, further breaking it and spun around, ready to go find this bastard.

I stopped as I turned around and looked to the ground below me and notice something I hadn't before. Emily's blood and the Alpha's scent had covered the smell before but now I was picking up on three different smells. Three other people were here during the attack.

I looked around as one of the new scents smelled vaguely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Why were there so many people here?

"Come on Derek." I mumbled to myself.

Please be alive. Please.

I couldn't believe I was actually trying to get his help but what other choice did I have? I knew he was close to Emily and with his help we could find her but I still hated the fact that I was asking Derek Hale for help.

My head snapped up as I heard a painful but strong howl, roaring through the trees.

Derek.

He was still alive but he was in trouble.