Epilogue- Part 1

IMPORTANT READ> I will be updating a new part to this epilogue everyday for the next few days. I am not even finished writing it and it is already over 20 pages on word so as you could guess, revising it takes forever so I am revising each part one at a time. So updating tomorrow! :) PLease do not forget to vote if you like :) 

Picture- Derek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Epilogue- Part 1:

--Emily's POV:

I couldn't help the smile that crept along my face as I looked down at my phone and saw Derek's name.

'Almost ready?' He texted.

I quickly sent back 'yes' and ran frantically around my room, throwing clothes into my duffel bag.

Butterflies flew around in my stomach as I packed the rest of my things thinking about what Derek was up too. I didn't even know where we were going. All he had said was pack a whole weekends worth of clothes and anything else I might need. He would be picking me up any time now and I felt like I wasn't ready. Scott was supposed to be home anytime now and I was trying to leave before he caught me leaving.

Sean already knew I was going and was downstairs watching TV. He no longer was my official bodyguard because Derek had been cleared of all his charges but he still hung around the house. Kate had been blamed for all the murders and everything seemed to be getting back to normal.

Sean had insisted on coming over today after I told him Derek was going to have me all weekend. I knew the only reason he was here was so he could lecture me and tell me to be careful. I knew it had to do with the fact that Derek was an Alpha now.

I didn't know much about the whole werewolf rank things but I knew Derek wouldn't hurt me. Don't get me wrong, it did scare me a little that he had killed his uncle but it was only because he had too. After that night, Sean and Derek talked to me about Derek now being the Alpha. Derek and I had spent the entire night talking after Sean had left. I was shaken and still a little in shock from the events from that night but Derek was with me, comforting me. Derek had seen how his new red eyes had scared me and told me that he wouldn't ever let me be around him when he was like that. I was thankful for it. I knew I would get used to it eventually but it would take time. The only reason they frightened me so much was because of what his uncle had put me through. I shivered just thinking about Peter.