Shes Not Ment To Be Taken To Bed (2)

-Chapter 2: She's Not Ment To Be Taken To Bed

*Edited*
• Rebeccas POV •

I was still frozen and in shock. I couldn't speak. I felt like if I would've moved I would just fall apart. Break into small tiny pieces. All the good and bad memories with my parents. But then she comes up and calls me just makes me freeze and not know how to react.

" Rebecca are you still there?" She asked.

" Listen,  I don't want you to call me ever again. I don't care about you or you're explanation as to why you left me." I stopped to take a breath. "So leave me alone." I finished.

The other end of the line was silent, no breathing, not talking... just slient, and then she hung up. Pulling my phone away from my face and into my pocket while my hands shook.

I turned around to go to my last class and bumped into a hard figure which almost felt like a wall.

" Hey, I still had a minute left-" Jaxon said referring to what I said earlier.

He stopped talking and his features soften and turned confused.

" Why are you crying?" He asked as he took a step foward.

I took a step back and wiped away the tears that I didn't know I have.

" Im not crying."

" By the looks of it you where. Are you okay?"

" I'm fine, you dont have to act nice to me just because I was crying." I said looking down trying to avoid his green eyes.

" I'm not acting nice just because of that. I actually care about people you know. Im not a selfish person, and... you still owe me a minute." He said.

I groaned in annoyance and sat down on a bench and Jaxon followed and sat next to me.

" So, whats your favorite type of fetish?" He asked with a smirk.

I widen my eyes." What? I'm not waisting my time on you if your gonna be saying all of bullshit." I said standing up annoyed.

He grabbed my wrist stopping me from moving any further." Okay, okay. I'll be serious." He said, his eyes always pleading me to sit down.

And that's what I did. I took a deep breath and sat back down next to him.

" Where are you from? Because you somewhat have an accent." He asked and leaned back into the chair.

" I don't have an accent." I said confused.

" Yes you do, it sounds Spanish...or some shit like that."

" Well my parents are from here but my b-" I stopped because I was close to tell him that I was adopted.

Im not shy or ashamed. I grew up knowing that I was adopted but my real parents were the one who took care of me daily. But I still wouldn't want people to know my personal life and telling the most popular guy from school wouldn't help.

" Your what?"

" So, where are you from?" I asked trying to change the subject.